Garry7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Tav is a terrible defender.

He's not a good defender but he definitely looked better when Rossiter or Barton were providing a bit of cover for him.

Having said that today a couple times I saw him jogging back when we lost possession which really isn't good enough.

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

He's not a good defender but he definitely looked better when Rossiter or Barton were providing a bit of cover for him.

Having said that today a couple times I saw him jogging back when we lost possession which really isn't good enough.

Sandy, teams know he's bad and that's why they keep pumping it down his side.

The 2-6 game v Hibs I noticed it, way too narrow.  Head in sand for most because he scores a goal.  His crossing is awful, hits the first man the majority of the time, then scores a goal and all's forgiven.

48 minutes ago, Garry7 said:

Right lads have not been on here for a while , in my opinion Tavernier is the worst defensive full back rangers have had in years !!!! Would love to know the stats on how many goals we have conceded from his position I think 99% of goals conceded have come from him being constantly caught out down that side if this guy could defend he would be a world beater . How many times do teams play the ball over or down that side and create chances is frightening. 

Fuck off Timothy!!!

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

The 2-6 game v Hibs I noticed it, way too narrow.  Head in sand for most because he scores a goal.  His crossing is awful, hits the first man the majority of the time, then scores a goal and all's forgiven.

Wallace has been defensively worse so far this year. Sacrilegious to say that though.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Not for me, hey ho.

Wow, OK. Wallace has been dire imo. Tav is the least of our worries. He has actually curbed his attacks to focus on his defensive duties and IMO that is a negative. We need to let him off the leash again.

Tavernier has been one of our best performing players this season.  He's looked better defensively and is always a threat to the opposition when he goes forward.  We would struggle to find a better right full-back and I'm glad he's at our club.

We have some good players who are being made to look shite in this current setup.  It's a shame things have ended up this way.

1 minute ago, AlBear. said:

Wow, OK. Wallace has been dire imo. Tav is the least of our worries. He has actually curbed his attacks to focus on his defensive duties and IMO that is a negative. We need to let him off the leash again.

I thought that playing the likes of Rossiter would have provided the cover that Tavernier needed and gave him even more licence to get forward and provide the goals and assists he delivered last year,maybe when Rossiter comes back we'll see the best of Tavernier.

5 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Really don't agree about his crossing. For the most part, I think it's excellent. The one he crossed in for Garner who missed from about 5 yards out in particular was superb.

7 hours ago, Garry7 said:

Right lads have not been on here for a while , in my opinion Tavernier is the worst defensive full back rangers have had in years !!!! Would love to know the stats on how many goals we have conceded from his position I think 99% of goals conceded have come from him being constantly caught out down that side if this guy could defend he would be a world beater . How many times do teams play the ball over or down that side and create chances is frightening. 

They have tims in Australia too. Shame, I thought it was only us that were cursed with them. 

8 hours ago, Garry7 said:

You ain't been on here at all with only 2 posts ya muppet:lol:

First up I am not a tim anyone who dares criticise a player on here gets lambasted for it !!! In the cup final against the HI-VS Stubbs knew he was the weak link that rat stokes ripped him tae shreds mark my words every manager in the league knows drop the ball in behind him and get him turned he is hopeless at defending end- off he is not here because he is a great player 

6 minutes ago, Garry7 said:

First up I am not a tim anyone who dares criticise a player on here gets lambasted for it !!! In the cup final against the HI-VS Stubbs knew he was the weak link that rat stokes ripped him tae shreds mark my words every manager in the league knows drop the ball in behind him and get him turned he is hopeless at defending end- off he is not here because he is a great player 

Ye know how we can tell that you're one of them? Because you're a condescending, know-it-all cunt. Now fuck off and get a job ya parasitic bastard.