Tavernier

Garry7

Right lads have not been on here for a while , in my opinion Tavernier is the worst defensive full back rangers have had in years !!!! Would love to know the stats on how many goals we have conceded from his position I think 99% of goals conceded have come from him being constantly caught out down that side if this guy could defend he would be a world beater . How many times do teams play the ball over or down that side and create chances is frightening. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Garry7 said:

Right lads have not been on here for a while , in my opinion Tavernier is the worst defensive full back rangers have had in years !!!! Would love to know the stats on how many goals we have conceded from his position I think 99% of goals conceded have come from him being constantly caught out down that side if this guy could defend he would be a world beater . How many times do teams play the ball over or down that side and create chances is frightening. 

tarrier

He wasn't great today but overall IMO he has actually improved defensively. His positioning at times is not good enough though and he can get caught out at times although his pace sometimes gets him out of trouble. He's defo not the worst full back we've had in years IMO. Whilst not dismissing his defensive inefficiencies his offensive play, crossing, assists, and goals certainly, IMO, give him slightly more leeway. He needs to sort his positioning though because I do like him and think he has the attributes to be a very decent full back........

4 minutes ago, AlBear. said:

Utter fucking shite man. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

He's one of therm mate, can tell straight away when he: 

1. never said worst full back we have had

2. never put a capital letter at the start of Rangers. 

Also a shit opinion with a low post count usually means he's scum.

12 minutes ago, Garry7 said:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's one of therm mate, can tell straight away when he: 

1. never said worst full back we have had

2. never put a capital letter at the start of Rangers. 

Also a shit opinion with a low post count usually means he's scum.

Most on here are scum, Rangers fan or not.

21 minutes ago, Garry7 said:

Should you know be out looking for some wee maddie?

21 minutes ago, Garry7 said:

doh

What a statistic...

25 minutes ago, Garry7 said:

My first post.

You're reekin.