Warburton is a fraud and the signs have been there since the first Hibs game

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the funny thing is I actually agree with most of what you say OP. I firmly believe that Warburton has been found out and I want him gone because he will never win the league for us. But I lost a lot of credibility in your post for being one of those folk that seem to get a hard on at telling everyone about how you looked into your crystal ball ages ago and oh so accurately told everyone Warburton would be shite.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think I see your point. Are you saying how can a 4M team realistically challenge a 25M team and win the league? 

They aren't great, weren't great against us, but we're fucking pish.

Struggling to keep up with fucking Aberdeen at this point, should me miles aheas of them.

2 minutes ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

I'm not happy about being right, but when idiots call you a Celtic fan for being right, then they can do one. 

Aye Gary. Can tell you're gutted that you think you've been proved right. That's why you decided jump on here and tell us all.

1 minute ago, AlBear. said:

Aye Gary. Can tell you're gutted that you think you've been proved right. That's why you decided jump on here and tell us all.

I'm trying to present an argument in this thread that Warburton is done. The sooner the whole fan base and board see that the better as it means change will happen.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They aren't great, weren't great against us, but we're fucking pish.

Struggling to keep up with fucking Aberdeen at this point, should me miles aheas of them.

Think we're all disappointed at the results. I'm  thinking our problem might be that our opponents have sussed us out, We are too predictable in our play and they know how we will play the ball from early in the game. They then park the bus or push past us with pace.

1 minute ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

I'm trying to present an argument in this thread that Warburton is done. The sooner the whole fan base and board see that the better as it means change will happen.

You do realise you could have presented your argument, which is a valid one, without having to feel the need to tell everyone "btw ah told yeez aw ages ago" at the start?

1 minute ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

I don't think he is done. Part of managing a team is leading them out of any ruts. I'd give him until Christmas before suggesting he may not be suitable.

39 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Why? we're not beyond the point of no return yet.

If Trends Continue!

Note use of the word 'If' in a sentence and in conjunction with the word 'Trend'

I.E actual data repeated will provide same outcome.

Furthermore the use of acronyms WDL: W means wins. D means draw. L means loss.

We are, at this point in time 7th in the league. Losing or failing to beat teams.

So what is the point of no return?

18 minutes ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

I'm not happy about being right, but when idiots call you a Celtic fan for being right, then they can do one. 

Couldn't give a flying fuck who you support but your no fan of my team, away onto yer own shitey teams site ya fuckin walloper ?

Just now, 1ClubMan72 said:

If Trends Continue!

Note use of the word 'If' in a sentence and in conjunction with the word 'Trend'

I.E actual data repeated will provide same outcome, furthermore the use of acronyms WDL:

W means wins. D means draw. L means loss.

We are, at this point in time 7th in the league. Losing or failing to beat teams.

So what is the point of no return?

When there's no possibility that MW can fulfil his remit to qualify for European football. 

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You do realise you could have presented your argument, which is a valid one, without having to feel the need to tell everyone "btw ah told yeez aw ages ago" at the start?

Had he not, he would be accused of knee jerk reaction.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

When there's no possibility that MW can fulfil his remit to qualify for European football. 

Oh so until its mathematically impossible.

Why not just write that, its not so unambiguous.

However I don't think many season ticket holders want to wait till that point.

At present, with all the talent we have in the squad at our disposal,

no Europe is still a very real and distinct possibility!

48 minutes ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

This is a completely irrelevant point to our current predicament. We've spent more than enough to finish second, but we're falling miserably to even manage that under Warburton. Why would you trust a stubborn and arrogant man who can't admit he's wrong to change things? 

And for what it's worth, I wouldn't trust Warburton to spend 50p on centrehalves.

Why is it irrelevant? If you are only allowed to spend a certain amount on players, then the old cliche applies you only get what you pay for.

We continually create chances but the finishing is woeful, that is where we are failing.

Although it seems that Warburton must have pished on your leg at sometime, because you have not got one good word for him.

45 minutes ago, Pedro said:

And the funny thing is I actually agree with most of what you say OP. I firmly believe that Warburton has been found out and I want him gone because he will never win the league for us. But I lost a lot of credibility in your post for being one of those folk that seem to get a hard on at telling everyone about how you looked into your crystal ball ages ago and oh so accurately told everyone Warburton would be shite.

When he became our manager, I looked at his managerial record up to that point noted defense was not his strong point, his teams concede a lot of goals. That's no problem when your scoring more, but there was always the possibility during goal droughts of not scraping wins.

its a common sense approach of looking at stats.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

the league wont be won on a shoesting, my major issue with getting rid of warburton, is he will take mcparland with him, and I think he is one of the key men at the club right now.

Shite thread. But I am interested in this bit .

McParland is one of the key men? We brought in 11 players this transfer window and only 2 started yesterday. if McParland had anything to do with Barton, Garner, Hill, Senderos and to a lesser extent Kranjcar then one could argue he is prt of the problem. 

The jury is still very much out on Crooks and Windass who seem to be injury prone  . 

If McParland is as great a scout as he is given credit for why are we so limited in where we do our shopping. 

At the start of last season, before McParland came in, we picked up some gems. Halliday, Holt, Tav, waghorn, Wilson, Fod, .... like you I haven't given up on Warburton. But I see no evidence to suggest that McParland is a key man 

WIndass looks really good IMO, I've heard crooks is better ( different positions I know) Barton was the championship player of the season, that had to count for something IMO.

Garner will come good for us I think, give him some more game time, and he will score us a good amount of goals IMO.

A fit Kranjar would be brillaint, I doubt he will get fit though,  if we can get a solid half of football each game from him,then he could be a great asset. I think Senderos and Hill might have been almost panic buys, I don't think they were anywhere near our first choice ( think tht was marriapa IIRC)

Ill be honest, I thought he has a hand in tav, fod, and waghorn,  those three were kind of important in my "key man" speech :lol:

What about Rossiter and Dodoo?  I'd have thought he had something to do with finding them too.

I think he can and will continue to find us gems like rossiter,who IMO looks the real deal. ( jury is still out on Dodoo)

2 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

I am reminded that Alex Ferguson was one match away from getting the sack at Old Trafford in his early days there.

Granted that he had a massive wealth of experience which he took there, but he was one result away from disaster.

Our manager lacks that experience. That is where I feel he is let down.

When Souness arrived in a blaze of publicity 30 years ago, we were all delirious because of what he had achieved and what he might bring.

MW needs time. 

Did you all seriously expect him to lead us to 55 this season?

Surely that was just expecting a miracle?

:lol::lol::lol:

The question I have is how far is it allowed to slide before the decision is made to make a change? When is enough officially enough? 

It's a rhetorical question really. But with the league already a far fetched concept the question has to be how far behind the scum are we prepared to fall before the trigger is pulled? 

Threads like this muck is why I didn't come on this board after the game but this is embarrassing. We were by far the better team and missed abt a good 4 or 5 chances during the game. Waghorns miss is criminal but you certainly can't blame warburton for that. Maybe warburton isn't enough for us but

to blame him for our defeat is fucking stupid.