Ian Durrant's wikipedia page

wezgers

Was just reading articles about Ian Durrant after the game v sheep botherers today and saw the below. Scumbags sheep fans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Durrant

In October 1988 Durrant will be remembered for diving in a match against Aberdeen at Pittodrie. A challenge by Aberdeen's Neil Simpson left him out of competitive football for almost three years. 

Don't be too hard on the OP. Must be utterly horrific living in a grey, drab shit hole, somewhere north of the Arctic circle, with nothing but Dolly the sheep and fading dreams of Alex Ferguson to keep ye warm at night. Sure the poor bastards don't see daylight for about 3 months every winter.

:uk:

Aberdeen is an odd place. All it had going for it was oil. Now that's fucked, it's back to being an utterly insignificant shit hole full of mutants who can't speak English. 

Pathetic the way they cling on to a one sided "rivalry" with Rangers.

This is what it reads now.

Durrant started his career at Rangers and made his debut against Greenock Morton in April 1985. The following season, he was a regular fixture in the Rangers team and scored in his Old Firm debut that season. Durrant was fined£1500 by Rangers in 1987 after his involvement in an incident in a kebab shop after Rangers had won the league championship.[1] In October 1988 Durrant was seriously injured in a challenge by Aberdeen player Neil Simpson. Durrant did not play competitive football for almost three years. He made his next appearance in April 1991, in a reserve fixture against Hibernian and was welcomed back by 47,453 Rangers fans. Durrant went on to play a part in their 1992–93 UEFA Champions League run and helped Rangers equal Celtic's record nine successive league championships, the last of which was clinched in 1997.

34 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

This is what it reads now.

Durrant started his career at Rangers and made his debut against Greenock Morton in April 1985. The following season, he was a regular fixture in the Rangers team and scored in his Old Firm debut that season. Durrant was fined£1500 by Rangers in 1987 after his involvement in an incident in a kebab shop after Rangers had won the league championship.[1] In October 1988 Durrant was seriously injured in a challenge by Aberdeen player Neil Simpson. Durrant did not play competitive football for almost three years. He made his next appearance in April 1991, in a reserve fixture against Hibernian and was welcomed back by 47,453 Rangers fans. Durrant went on to play a part in their 1992–93 UEFA Champions League run and helped Rangers equal Celtic's record nine successive league championships, the last of which was clinched in 1997.

You're welcome 

I am amazed I have to defend myself on here. I have been a Rangers fan watching Rangers matches home and away too since 1990 aged 16. My first game was Gers V Hearts at Ibrox. I am grateful to RFCRobertson for changing the Wikipedia page as I wasn't sure how to do it. 

For those that posted stupid comments, check some of my previous posts. I am not a recent member of this site, I joined 9 years ago. 

17 minutes ago, wezgers said:

I am amazed I have to defend myself on here. I have been a Rangers fan watching Rangers matches home and away too since 1990 aged 16. My first game was Gers V Hearts at Ibrox. I am grateful to RFCRobertson for changing the Wikipedia page as I wasn't sure how to do it. 

For those that posted stupid comments, check some of my previous posts. I am not a recent member of this site, I joined 9 years ago. 

Ats some shift ya tarrier bastard

8 hours ago, wezgers said:

So you have been a member for 9 years and your post count is 164

Fuck off ya obsessed mhutant 

14 hours ago, wezgers said:

Well, if you are not a tarrier, you  certainly did a very good impersonation of one with that idiotic post. Trumpet.

If you witnessed the horrible enraged face of the sheep shagging Nheil Simpson as he lunged at Durranty that day then you know how much he and his team hated our club.

I hope he gets crippled and suffers agonising pain for three years as our Ian did.

On 26 September 2016 at 1:19 AM, AlBear. said:

Pyoor beelin man. Giggle giggle.

What the fuck do admin do on here? The longer you let other fans run around here the bigger laughing stock this place becomes.

I love how you act like you don't care. Then act furious that Admin don't ban everyone.