2 arrests at sheep game

8 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

3 main incidents I noticed where the 12th minute clapping carry on , stuff started getting tossed between both supports and a group of Aberdeen fans more or less charged their side of the fence resulting in a section of the Rangers end doing so aswell  . Their first goal , had masses of them more or less trying to climb the fence whereas the police and stewards all seemed to rush into the rangers end and push rangers fans back . Again this happened at the free kick , again police moved towards the rangers end and some bears near me who were taking nothing to do with it all near enough ended up on their arse as the police pushed bears back from the stairs . At that points seats started getting flung back and forth with coins and coffee/juice being chucked about from both ends . At half time aswell there was a huge part of our end in the open concourse cordened off whereas the sheepshaggers were gathered around their fence like a baying bunch of rabid dogs , lobbing coins coffee and whatever else

Ffs, sounds like blatent intimidation and open violence. Why they have only charged 2 is ridiculous, although get a feeling from reading that surely more of these scummy sheep will be getting the 6am knock soon enough. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually think at certain away games there's a need for our club to employ someone to video the scum opposition behaviour towards us.

No one else does, plod only seem interested in filming us, and clubs like the sheep and bheasts are trying to incriminate only us not their own mobs..

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I actually think at certain away games there's a need for our club to employ someone to video the scum opposition behaviour towards us.

No one else does, plod only seem interested in filming us, and clubs like the sheep and bheasts are trying to incriminate only us not their own mobs..

Should have been happening at the start of season ,if not sooner .Brilliant idea .

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

The corrupt media came up with a gem to try and blacken the Rangers support taken by a sheep phone. The travelling Rangers fans need to wisen up, the media are going out of their way on this.

I said as much at start of the season mate 

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That is a good idea, but I cannot see our board doing such a thing and if they did no doubt plod would say it was illegal.

A good first project for the new C1872 board I would say. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

That is a good idea, but I cannot see our board doing such a thing and if they did no doubt plod would say it was illegal.

We shouldn't need to be doing this, but it is a good idea- particularly if the board are serious about protecting fans and the brand, as they often quote in the statements.  Most away clubs at games have a dedicated cameraman to film the games, to be used for coaching and tactics. There is room up in the gantries for a security cameraman to be placed, and can't see the infringement with plod. Surely the match commander would appreciate more footage when events occur?

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

its definitely not illegal

"Following a prolonged campaign, including a series of demonstrations by photographers dealt with by police officers and PCSOs, the Metropolitan Police was forced to issue updated legal advice which confirms that 'Members of the public and the media do not need a permit to film or photograph in public places and police have no power to stop them filming or photographing incidents or police personnel"

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That makes two good ideas in the thread . (what's going on in here tonight ffs )

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Time to return the favour when they visit Ibrox simples, too many PC arseholes at Ibrox who would`nt dare sing never mind getting stuck in about that rabid vermin.

They will come to Ibrox via subway unchallenged, unhindered and likely protected by plod at Copland road.