O'Halloran

Gaz52

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Everyone greets for this absolute joke of a footballer to get a game.

Did you see him jumping under the ball yesterday like a wee boy? He's an embarrassment who can't kick his own arse.

Tear the wee pricks contract up and let him go back to watching his beloved 'bhoys' wae his tarrier Da.

Waste of a fucking jersey.

take the sugar out of your mouth and say it as you see it.

Some folk on this site are fucking cavemen honestly its embarassing .. thers been plenty tims played for us n done well ... just cos the boy just concentrates on his job n doesnt go around thumping the badge .. hes probably no been to a celtic game since he was 10 ffs 

MOH isn't as good or as bad as he's made out to be on here. 

He is average with lightening pace and the reason he isn't the player we signed is because he is played out of position. 

And again the buck lies at the managers door for this. MoH was signed on his performances for StJ as a striker. Waghorn has scored 37 goals in 43 starts and is continually played on the wing. 

The problem is the manager and his stubborness and it will be his ultimate downfall at Rangers

15 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Really? Wallace has been the biggest benefactor of all. Had it not been for our demotion Wallace wouldn't still be at the club today. 

He also would not have the iconic status, or have been captain and probably would not be as wealthy as he is.

His lottery numbers came in and by making the choice he did he endeared himself to the support. 

Wallace has underperformed hugely this season and many suspected that may be the case as he wasn't amazing first time around in the top flight. 

Never ever thought Wallace was good enough. He flattered to deceive a few times in the last couple of years against part-timers & some people were creaming themselves. Probably those who only ever play Fifa / FM & never actually played football. You know who you are ?

Strange how MOH gets so much blame when he has hardly kicked a ball for two minutes with us. The only players who got us where we are now, are the eleven, who get picked in front of him week on week. One of the few players we have with top tier experience. Beggars belief.

Now, there is a lesson in there to be learned, but will sadly be missed or ignored.

BTW, MW made a big mistake in signing him and it's not because of MOH ability, but the MW blind spot in doing plan A better and MOH isn't in that plan. Just a shame it turns out that none of the other players get it and McKay must be wearing giant fucking ear muffs at training, but MW must be blind to that as well.

3 hours ago, Clarkyyy said:

Some folk on this site are fucking cavemen honestly its embarassing .. thers been plenty tims played for us n done well ... just cos the boy just concentrates on his job n doesnt go around thumping the badge .. hes probably no been to a celtic game since he was 10 ffs 

This one hasn't and he's  done fuck all to get close to thumping the badge.

You are the embarrassment.

10 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I think that the manager should start him against Partick Thistle. Just before he's ready to take to the field, he should whisper in his ear "When you go out there, try to imagine that you're playing against Rangers, rather than for Rangers!" His performance level will jump massively, he might get a goal or two, or have one or two assists. However, if he's got a really good imagination, (don't they all? They keep imagining that they're better than us, LOL) he'll probably have 2 goals, & 2 assists, to his name.

It's just a theory... 

Worth a try because nothing else has worked! If it doesn't do the trick get him to fuck!

MOH will get his well deserved chance when MW is no longer our manager. Drop points against Thistle and his fate is sealed. Ironically enough, he might have been MW's saviour if he had given the lad a chance. I actually do hope MOH remains a sub and doesn't get put on, to prevent him being further scapegoated, as how we are set up doesn't make winning very likely.

Aye it was a strange signing, not just because of his tarrier tendencies but the football Warburton plays just doesn't compliment the taigs abilities, I.e his skill at running in behind and getting cut backs in etc.

He doesn't eat fish oan a Friday tho, fucking aye right.

Warburton still doesn't know his best 11. And that's a farce in itself imo.

If he was Michael Halloran and was a Rangers man folk would be shouting for him to get in ahead of Garner.  His best attribute is pace and I'd use him away from home when teams are more open and not sitting back as much as there is not a lot of space for him to get in behind at Ibrox.  

I'd punt him. Dont care how much ability he has. He's playing for Rangers (my dream) and he has a face like a skelped arse.

Don't care who he supported or supports, nobody held a gun to his head to make him sign. However you wouldn't think so looking at his body language.

15 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I'd punt him. Dont care how much ability he has. He's playing for Rangers (my dream) and he has a face like a skelped arse.

Don't care who he supported or supports, nobody held a gun to his head to make him sign. However you wouldn't think so looking at his body language.

Talking of body language. I take it McKay now looks like a wilted flower after losing his spine, long ago I may add? Will he ever find it? Oh, I forgot. He's a Ranger's man!

Talking of faces with skelped erses, well have a good look at kick off, never mind finishing one and oddly enough, MOH ain't even there!

1 hour ago, OhW said:

...then he might actually look like he enjoys being part of the Club.

I think you could level that at every player, or do you take a white stick to games?!

I'm afraid none of the players are with the MW programme, not that anyone would notice of course.:mutley:

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Talking of body language. I take it McKay now looks like a wilted flower after losing his spine, long ago I may add? Will he ever find it? Oh, I forgot. He's a Ranger's man!

Talking of faces with skelped erses, well have a good look t kick off, never mind finishing one and oddly enough, MOH ain't even there!

It's a thread about MOH!

Do you think MOH is happy to be playing for Rangers?

McKay can either up his game or follow him out the door for all I care.

20 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Never thought he would make the grade at Rangers, still don't . It's about effort and he is clearly not showing enough at training to warrant more game time, hence he is a sub who should come on and make an impact. He doesn't sadly.

Sadly, neither do the starting eleven!

He's not doing enough at training is pish. Warburton is the problem, playing the same underperforming players week in week out and not that I blame them, because continually hearing do plan A better would depress any cunt. They'd be taking him away in a straight jacket and he'll still be fucking spouting it! The guy's cracking up!