O'Halloran

Gaz52

Everyone greets for this absolute joke of a footballer to get a game.

Did you see him jumping under the ball yesterday like a wee boy? He's an embarrassment who can't kick his own arse.

Tear the wee pricks contract up and let him go back to watching his beloved 'bhoys' wae his tarrier Da.

Waste of a fucking jersey.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Did you see him jumping under the ball yesterday like a wee boy? He's an embarrassment who can't kick his own arse.

Tear the wee pricks contract up and let him go back to watching his beloved 'bhoys' wae his tarrier Da.

The lot of them mate every single player in that squad aren't good enough. As I said yesterday it is going to take 20-25million of investment to get us back to squad pre administration level. That is going to be needed to challenge

He's just another failure who doesn't have the character to play for Rangers. He doesn't look interested, he hasn't since the day he joined us, he's here to line his pockets. I'm sick of reading about how he should start as he's fast, he does fuck-all with his speed, I've seen square sausages with a better football brain than this cunt

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think this is the main problem our fans have with him. He's a good player, just needs a run in the team.

1 minute ago, blueretro said:

I think this is the main problem our fans have with him. He's a good player, just needs a run in the team.

He's not done a single thing with Rangers to show he's a good player, absolutely nothing. His face is tripping him all the time because he's a beggar playing for Rangers

He had 3? touches of the ball yesterday in 15 minutes. I honestly don't know where he goes when he comes on as I can never see him, if he wanted a starting spot he'd be busting his fucking guts to change the game. He's not interested and he'll the first one off in January, I know this for a fact 

Bit harsh on the boy, he doesn't get enough game time or a decent run of games to prove himself, i personally think the boy is a good player and would be very effective wide right given the chance, 5 assists against Linfield granted it was only a friendly it shows what he's capable of.

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He had 3? touches of the ball yesterday in 15 minutes. I honestly don't know where he goes when he comes on as I can never see him, if he wanted a starting spot he'd be busting his fucking guts to change the game. He's not interested and he'll the first one off in January, I know this for a fact 

How do you know that as a fact?

I feel quite sorry for O'Halloran tbh he's on a hiding to nothing either way on here. With the exception of a few, most of the forum can be split into 2 groups when it comes to him.

The people who massively overrate him because of his pace so he fails to live up to expectations for them 99% of the time.

The people who will hammer him no matter how he performs because he's a pure tarrier.

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

It is probably quite demotivating when you set up 5 goals against linfield and then in the next game get 0 minutes on the pitch. 

He will be a very good player in a team that play to his strengths. Attack on the break, plenty space ahead of him.

That's not us unfortunately. 

We seem to have a tendency to bring in players based on what they've done in their previous team. Not what they have shown that could improve our team based on how we play.

MOH. Speed merchant.

Barton. Destroyer we want to be playmaker. 

Garner. Target CF who seems to relish service we've decided to starve of it.

Will we soon curtail the flair of Windass as someone mentioned? Probably.

All pretty bizarre imo.

1 minute ago, Badger said:

He is a runner with limited ability. 

He is effective in the right situation, but.... he is not a guy who is going to unlock, or likely to be at his best, playing against a team sitting back with a tight defence.

That'll be all the teams bar the scum in the SPL then.

7 minutes ago, Badger said:

He is a runner with limited ability. 

He is effective in the right situation, but.... he is not a guy who is going to unlock, or likely to be at his best, playing against a team sitting back with a tight defence.

MOH has been a benefactor of our low times. If they hadn't happened he wouldnt be a Rangers player the same can be said for the rest of the squad wallace apart