Fat Greedy **** Sam Leaves England Post.

AlCapone

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Someone clearly hates him. Maybe he heard some on RM wanted Warburton sacked and he would be interested in the job. I like big Sam gets the job done

For a price

A really costly over-expensive price 

Nigel Pearson potentially one of the other eejits caught up in this given he's suspended / not in charge for tonight's Derby game now.

Apparently,

"Over the coming days the Telegraph will detail how:

The assistant manager of a high-profile football club accepted a £5,000 cash “bung”

Ten managers were named by players’ agents as taking bribes to fix player transfers

Two well-known managers discussed becoming ambassadors for the same fictitious firm as Sam Allardyce

Another high-profile manager admitted his players broke FA rules by betting on their own games but he failed to report it

A senior figure at a Premier League club helped undercover reporters to formulate a plan to bribe managers"

Pearson could be a part of it?

" I’d have come in at half time and gone, right: bang bang bang bang bang. And then if that didn’t work I’d have gone bang, substitute, substitute, know what I mean, and changed the complete style in the team…but he ummed and ah-ed and Gary Neville arguing about when to bring Rushford [sic] on…”

:lol:So many highlights in just that one paragraph!

"Told that the Duke, who works for East Anglian Air Ambulance, is a helicopter pilot, Allardyce replied: “That’s Harry. Harry’s the helicopter man. Harry’s a naughty boy. He’s a very naughty boy, very naughty. He shows his bottom and all sorts.”

During a conversation about England’s upcoming matches, Allardyce said the national side were next due to play Malta and then “it’s Slovenia or something”. England play Slovenia on Oct 11."

Ahahaha:lol: