Bridge building,requires work from both sides

magic8ball

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

With the recent attack on the bus at Aberdeen and the "fans" display at the girodome ,surely if there was an appetite for bridge building from the enemy ,full apologies would be offered from their boards

But no,especially the sheep who are only too keen to fuel the fire with their official page  showing sundays game as the first meeting between the clubs 

As in 2012 they are still cashing in on the hatred 

To be reluctantly fair to the likes of the Sheep, they never hit out with any pish about building bridges.  We all know who did.

A joke tbh, blow the bridges up.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've always said I'm not against bridge-building but it has to come from others first with a full, frank and sincere apology for the way we've been treated. If that happened I'd be the first to say let's move on.

This pish that comes from Rangers out of the mouths of arseholes like Paul Murray, Stewart Robertson and Dave King about creating relationships with Scottish football and sharing titles with the fenians for the good of Scottish football makes me want to puke and reaffirms to me that we are in the wrong hands for the battles we face.

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

With the recent attack on the bus at Aberdeen and the "fans" display at the girodome ,surely if there was an appetite for bridge building from the enemy ,full apologies would be offered from their boards

But no,especially the sheep who are only too keen to fuel the fire with their official page  showing sundays game as the first meeting between the clubs 

As in 2012 they are still cashing in on the hatred 

giphy-5.gif

If you meant build bridging, maybe

Fuck any schemes or buzz words bringing us closer to our enemies

I recognise our enemies who, when it means a swipe at Rangers, forge links with themselves

We lack the armoury at present but we wait it out try our very best with what we got

Then we get back to bossing every last club in the SPL never once offering the hand of friendship along the way

Fuck them All 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I've always said I'm not against bridge-building but it has to come from others first with a full, frank and sincere apology for the way we've been treated. If that happened I'd be the first to say let's move on.

This pish that comes from Rangers out of the mouths of arseholes like Paul Murray, Stewart Robertson and Dave King about creating relationships with Scottish football and sharing titles with the fenians for the good of Scottish football makes me want to puke and reaffirms to me that we are in the wrong hands for the battles we face.

No way mate .Fir starters I wouldn't trust any of them .It's a non starter on any level and it should be too for the biggest and most successful club in Scotland .

We have the wrong people at the club still sadly ,for the fight to take us forward, away from the football field .

The harm they do isn't as transparent as others but if you imagine rolling over like a pathetic dog then you will get where I'm coming from 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No way mate .Fir starters I wouldn't trust any of them .It's a non starter on any level and it should be too for the biggest and most successful club in Scotland .

We have the wrong people at the club still sadly for the fight to take us forward away from the football field  

The harm they do isn't as transparent as others but if you imagine rolling over like a pathetic dog then you will get where I'm coming from 

I'm not talking about rolling over like a dog I'm saying if we ever got a full, frank and sincere apology off them for how we were treated then I think you can maybe draw a line under it and begin to move on. I'm not saying we need to be pals but a lot of my hatred would go away (yes I know the damage has been done) but something has to happen - and it has to come from them.

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not talking about rolling over like a dog I'm saying if we ever got a full, frank and sincere apology off them for how we were treated then I think you can maybe draw a line under it and begin to move on. I'm not saying we need to be pals but a lot of my hatred would go away (yes I know the damage has been done) but something has to happen - and it has to come from them.

Do you still believe in Santa :P

Till the day I die ,I will never forget 

Anyway we needn't worry about that  as they will still be back to try and strip the trophies when we get back to the top .Count on it 

because people took the OP wrongly and thought he wanted to build bridges I assume.

Personally I would happily half build a bridge then when the rest of scottish football step onto it and come to take us further drop a nuke onto them and kill the league as we fuck off to an Atlantic League or something similar.

I think most Rangers fans realise by now that we will receive no apologies from other clubs, the football authorities or the press/media for the Rangers witchhunt from 2012 and beyond.

I'm not PM's or DK's greatest fan, but if I was in their position I may have thought it prudent to soft soap our enemies with offers of 'bridge building' and similar.  We are still recovering from 2012 and we clearly have not regained a position of strength as to who and how Scottish football is run.  So play their game for the present time, let them think that we want bygones to be bygones.  However, never ever forget, and when the worm turns and we regain our position at the top of Scottish football, make sure we stick it to our enemies big style if they ever need help in any way or a sympathetic hearing in the future.

Who knows if PM and/or DK are as clever and calculated enough to be playing the waiting game, I hope so but I have my doubts.  

7 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

It's only our board who are interested in arse licking. Our fans, other fans and other boards couldn't give a fuck about getting along all rosy. 

It was most likely part of the deal when they gave King his "fit & proper person" ticket.

1. They know we're going nowhere under that crook.

2. They know they can do whatever they like to us because our own board of directors will allow it to go unchallenged.

Its win win for our enemies.

And off topic but how convenient that the Rfff money is to be frittered away on a load of fuckin bollocks rather than be used for its intended purpose.

6 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

It was most likely part of the deal when they gave King his "fit & proper person" ticket.

1. They know we're going nowhere under that crook.

2. They know they can do whatever they like to us because our own board of directors will allow it to go unchallenged.

Its win win for our enemies.

And off topic but how convenient that the Rfff money is to be frittered away on a load of fuckin bollocks rather than be used for its intended purpose.

100% on the money (tu)

ps Cracking avatar BrB

6 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

I think most Rangers fans realise by now that we will receive no apologies from other clubs, the football authorities or the press/media for the Rangers witchhunt from 2012 and beyond.

I'm not PM's or DK's greatest fan, but if I was in their position I may have thought it prudent to soft soap our enemies with offers of 'bridge building' and similar.  We are still recovering from 2012 and we clearly have not regained a position of strength as to who and how Scottish football is run.  So play their game for the present time, let them think that we want bygones to be bygones.  However, never ever forget, and when the worm turns and we regain our position at the top of Scottish football, make sure we stick it to our enemies big style if they ever need help in any way or a sympathetic hearing in the future.

Who knows if PM and/or DK are as clever and calculated enough to be playing the waiting game, I hope so but I have my doubts.  

Their only game is to beat the fuck out of us, in every way, that much is clear, so yes it is time to play their game and give it back ten fold. Just a pity our board are still looking for their spines.