Morgan MacLean - Inverness True Blues

julescotia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good news on Morgan. Again, took from FF ......

Message from Morgan's mum..

Hi everybody would just like to inform you all with some good news my beautiful Morgan is now out off intensive care and we are just awaiting a bed for her on a different ward, we pray she makes a speedy recovery, thankyou so much for all your cards, messages of support love and prayers and also the kind donations for Morgan we all know how special this girl is to everyone and I am extremely proud off how far my girl Morgan has come so far.

On 9/27/2016 at 1:49 PM, julescotia said:

Just seen this posted over on FF, horrific news :( ............

I wasn't going to post this until it was made public but as someone's set up a page I thought id share it.
Morgan is the 15yr old grand daughter of ITB stalwart Roddy Maclean and anyone who's been on that bus will have probably seen her as she has been travelling to games since she was 6. On Friday night she was struck by a car and is currently in a coma at Edinburgh sick childrens hostpital.

Spare your thoughts for her and her family.

https://www.gofundme.com/2r8cgic

EDIT 28/9/16 :

Hi everybody would just like to inform you all with some good news my beautiful Morgan is now out off intensive care and we are just awaiting a bed for her on a different ward, we pray she makes a speedy recovery, thankyou so much for all your cards, messages of support love and prayers and also the kind donations for Morgan we all know how special this girl is to everyone and I am extremely proud off how far my girl Morgan has come so far.

Thanks for the update from Morgan's mum mate, and hope she recovers fully and is back at Ibrox supporting us as she has been for so long.

Best wishes to her and her family.

:uk: 

6 hours ago, julescotia said:

Some good news on Morgan. Again, took from FF ......

Relieved to read this update from Morgan's Mum. I was praying for some good news when I signed in tonight.

15 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Strange you should post this item this morning. I was just looking for an update on the earlier post "Megan MacLean - Inverness True Blues".

Let's hope for some better news soon. Will get a donation organised today.

I scanned for the other post, missed it sorry