K.A.I

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

You're just a fucking clown if you genuinely think Warburton didn't have desire to sign a centre half.

Patently not true.

After he missed out on Taylor I don't for a second think he had any plan to replace Kiernan and Wilson as first choice. The next one he brought in was Onyewu ffs. He's not kicked a ball since 2014. Did you think he was coming in as first choice? Clint Hill at 37 year old was never likely to be a replacement for either Wilson or Kiernan and Senderos was on trial for almost three weeks before we ended up signing him. Had Lescott not been whored out to every club in Britain that could afford him that one would not have been close either. 

33 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Heard he's working the drive-through windae at a McDonald's in Toronto, mate.

Harsh. He wasn' up to it long term and always gave his all. I could pick half a dozen players from our current squad who don't put his effort in.

Good lad imo. Chased the dream but never caught it.

Edit.

To be honest I was sad he didn't make the mark. Wasn't through lack of effort.

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Harsh. He wasn' up to it long term and always gave his all. I could pick half a dozen players from our current squad who don't put his effort in.

Edit.

Fair enough mate.

He's in charge of the hamburger station.

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Edit.

Agree with this.

12 hours ago, Creampuff said:

You're just a fucking clown if you genuinely think Warburton didn't have desire to sign a centre half.

Patently not true.

His desire cant have been that great as we have been getting fucked since the St Johnstone game. Warburton seems to get a lot of leeway with a record that's probably worse than McCoists.

Fuck sake half the goals we've conceded haven't even been the CBs fault, the first one against Aberdeen was Tav's fault, and the second one shouldn't have even been a free kick, prior to that there have been some mistakes by both Tav and Wallace letting players past them and there have been fault with the midfield at times leaving our CBs too exposed when Tav and Wallace have been playing so far forward.  So yeah some of the goals have been their fault but not as many as people like to make out.

36 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Fuck sake half the goals we've conceded haven't even been the CBs fault, the first one against Aberdeen was Tav's fault, and the second one shouldn't have even been a free kick, prior to that there have been some mistakes by both Tav and Wallace letting players past them and there have been fault with the midfield at times leaving our CBs too exposed when Tav and Wallace have been playing so far forward.  So yeah some of the goals have been their fault but not as many as people like to make out.

I must have been watching a different game. I swear I saw Wilson jump for a header and miss it.

Tav/Hill didn't cover himself in glory, he was stranded in no-mans land along with Hill as the guy burst through onto the goalkeeper but Wilson wins that header the goal doesn't happen.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I must have been watching a different game. I swear I saw Wilson jump for a header and miss it.

Tav/Hill didn't cover himself in glory, he was stranded in no-mans land along with Hill as the guy burst through onto the goalkeeper but Wilson wins that header the goal doesn't happen.

Tav was standing motionless watching the ball and not tracking back like he should have been doing especially when the guy who did the running was standing beside him.  Point is, our CBs are always getting the blame when it isn't always their fault.

Just now, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Tav was standing motionless watching the ball and not tracking back like he should have been doing especially when the guy who did the running was standing beside him.  Point is, our CBs are always getting the blame when it isn't always their fault.

I take your point even if I maintain Sunday's goal was Wilsons fault - our whole defence is rotten a lot of activity comes from Tav's side too (and I like Tav btw)

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I take your point even if I maintain Sunday's goal was Wilsons fault - our whole defence is rotten a lot of activity comes from Tav's side too (and I like Tav btw)

So do I and I think defensively he's actually improved!  Too much sleeping at the start of that fucking second half by our players.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

His desire cant have been that great as we have been getting fucked since the St Johnstone game. Warburton seems to get a lot of leeway with a record that's probably worse than McCoists.

He was trying to sign defenders for essentially the whole window. The fact that a number of deals didn't work out is just one of those things that happens in football sometimes.