The Telegraph - 8 premier league managers took a bung

AlCapone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how I hope Rodgers is 1 of the 8!

Or maybe Martin O'Neil? Perhaps Gordon Strachan is one of them? (BTW I mean corrupt managers, in this instance) Or better still, Neil Lennon, although he wouldn't get in the top ten, and nobody would mention his name, in case they got laughed at for it.

There will be injunctions that will stop their names getting out surely? They've passed info to the FA and the Police who will keep the names under the strictest of confidence so they do not incriminate themselves IMO. 

Harry Redknapp is obviously one. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Pardew was mentioned as well. 

As much as I'd like Rodgers to be named I highly doubt he's that type of manager. 

Neil Warnock is an obvious one. Say goodbye to the St Mirren job :lol: 

26 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

Ibrox Loyal on Twitter claiming that Rodgers is one, any proof of this? :lol::lol: 

That would be amazing if he was.

I sincerely hope so :lol:

SACKED IN THE MORNING!

They shameless bastards still wouldn't sack him 

9 minutes ago, The Mailman said:

You've lost me 

It was just the way you said there's Reading and Watford too

It put me in mind of "There's Tottenham Hotspur too, there's Arsena, Chelsea, Real Madrid to name a famous few"

Who's that team they call the Rangers

42 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

It was just the way you said there's Reading and Watford too

It put me in mind of "There's Tottenham Hotspur too, there's Arsena, Chelsea, Real Madrid to name a famous few"

Who's that team they call the Rangers

Of course :lol: I'm still recovering from the weekend, everything about me is slow 

2 hours ago, AlCapone said:

why would they sack him if it wasnt on their watch?

Their fans have campaigned to strip us of titles, they want a level playing field, they want sporting integrity 

They wouldn't be able to continue all of that whilst having a manager in place who takes backhanders, and who's to say he wouldn't do it again?

I mean if it turns out these managers are taking bungs for player's transfers then surely in some shape of form it makes the transfer illegal?

The greed of people in football is astounding, in reality just how much money do you need? 2-3-4m a year not enough? hungry cunts deserve everything that's chucked at them ,except for BFS which in his case  is prob a million plus pay off, which aint bad for two months work, there will be another load chucked in the pot for his unbeaten record.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Their fans have campaigned to strip us of titles, they want a level playing field, they want sporting integrity 

They wouldn't be able to continue all of that whilst having a manager in place who takes backhanders, and who's to say he wouldn't do it again?

I mean if it turns out these managers are taking bungs for player's transfers then surely in some shape of form it makes the transfer illegal?

No clubs whiter than white on this, including us