Warburton charge after Sheep game

Capital Blu

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a pity King and the Directors and the CEO or General Manager or whatever the largely anonymous person is called these days had not also resorted to some frank and forthright honest assessment of the SFA's lack of competences.   I don't think they've got it in them to do anything other than to offer some protests from afar and then sit silently on their hands thinking that'll do.

As for Warburton.  A suspension coming up eh?  One match voluntary or - I suppose - 'x' number of matches if he contests it and has a hearing.   He and Barton will have something in common - both let fly and both invited to cool their heels by sitting in the corner on their own for a while to think things over.   Wonder if Barton is related in some way to the referee or to some people of influence in the SFA?

I'm not saying Warburton was not right to have a bit of a go at the referee.   But the judgement seems to be it went too far.   Respect, that's the word.  Interestingly it was also the term Warburton used a few times in interviews after the Barton 'issue'.      As we all know, nobody likes being told which way is up in shit shovel terms and aggressively which leave no room for doubt about the strength of feeling which gave rise to the message (or should I say 'issue'?) in the first case.   

Shows up Beaton for the complete prick bastard that he is for reporting this in the first place, but making the poop, poor decision in the first place. If he carrys on with decisions like this, it won't be the last time someone swears at him.

Then again, in my mind, refs are following the instructions of their employers to specifically attack Rangers players and managment at every opportunity and I was slaughtered on here for saying it, but there's something seriously wrong the way the SFA are going about their business.

32 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Shows up Beaton for the complete prick bastard that he is for reporting this in the first place, but making the poop, poor decision in the first place. If he carrys on with decisions like this, it won't be the last time someone swears at him.

Then again, in my mind, refs are following the instructions of their employers to specifically attack Rangers players and managment at every opportunity and I was slaughtered on here for saying it, but there's something seriously wrong the way the SFA are going about their business.

Couldn't agree more, I was shocked that we were finally awarded a stone waller penalty during that match, probably why he gave Aberdeen that free kick towards the end.

Disciplinary Rule 203: In that immediately following the conclusion of the above match you did commit misconduct in that you entered the field of play and repeatedly used offensive, abusing and insulting language towards match officials.

Warbuton  got  it wrong, he should have used offensive, abusing , insulting language and spat on the Aberdeen players and then destroyed the goalposts.

The SFA couldn't have laid a glove on him.

21 hours ago, Bluekev said:

He should have ran on the pitch gubbed a sheep player and damaged the pitch and advertising boards and he would have got away with it.

Shame on you for swearing MW

He should attend the hearing and say he will do that next time rather than swear.