Hampden protest?

Captain Hilts

Hampden protest?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rangers fans organise a protest against the SFA at Hampden?

• Yes
    • No

27 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Aye because the protest in 2012 worked wonders for us.  

Protests acheive nothing. That's why fat mike still has the shop at ibrox. Only true actions that hit them where it hurts will have any effect on these bastards

The current DK consortium wouldn't have got in if it wasn't for the persistent protests from sos. The rest was up to DK to sort out but that's another story.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The current DK consortium wouldn't have got in if it wasn't for the persistent protests from sos. The rest was up to DK to sort out but that's another story.

That's a matter of opinion. My opinion is that if the voters never wanted change then they wouldn't have.

id say it was more of the empty seats that persuaded change 

The only way to highlight the constant attacks on our club is to boycott these grounds. Let's see if Aberdeen or any other fans, fill their grounds when there are no Rangers fans taking up the allocation of tickets.

If they fill their ground, which has not happened since we were booted out the league, then it's all about hating Rangers FC. If they revert back to empty stadiums, then it shows they don't care about football. It's all about hating Rangers fans.

Football has long been forgotten. This modern day game in Scotland is all about hatred. The media are perpetrators of this hatred and continue to fuel the fires, as it pays the mortgage and promotes bigotry. All good in their world of "setting the tone." 

Hang someone. Kill someone. Laugh at their deaths.

The media say nothing..................................

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

How many hibs  players were attacked?? Only a taig would call Rangers fans pig shit ignorant. Self flagellation is also a tarrier pastime(Opus Dei) so go back to kerrydale st you stick out like the beast you are

I read Dan Brown book & Watched the films, so what does that make me a Dan Brown supporter? Get with reality stupid.

Again, why would anyone with a sense of reality want to get our own club punished (Large £ fine), or believe only one club will be punished?

Did only one set of fans get charged by police? Of course not, as they will always punish both sides, Thats Reality, that's how it happens and always will, not in your stupid dream world, were we can ignore all our own faults but highlight all the others.

Did only one club get a booze ban after the O/F Hampden riot, of course not.

But stupid cupids like you, think you can change the law of the land, to suit more criminal activities.

Get real, we too have issues, we too have made mistakes.

Nobody is perfect, no team/club even us. But that means facing up to our faults (Glass houses etc)

Now if we had remained in the stands we could have screamed blue murder with great justification, and forced the SFA to punish Hibs, but in our anger we lost our discipline (as players do) but instead of admitting our own error and lack of discipline, we make out its all the other guys fault, how would a player/person ever improve if they didn't take responsibility for their own actions,?

They wouldn't, if they believe/think/claim it was always other guys fault that we became criminals. If everyone takes up that philosophy we soon have anarchy.

Get real, the law don't listen to bullshit. Neither do I OK.

Stupid is what you are, if you think anyone with any sense, or the general public will listen to your guff.

I spelt it out for you plain and simple, even for a numbskull like you, what part it don't you don't get?

If we force punishment on them and succeed, we too get punished, which is like punching ourselves. Flagellation/Kamikaze/Self inflicted injuries. 

If you would stop with the sectarian/bigot/point scoring bullshit you might see the woods from the trees.

Its not complimentary to your intellect, If you cant see things from the other point of view (I.E. the SFA) in fact its shows your very limited in your mental capacity, furthermore if you think only one set of fans, or one club will be punished, then your metal reasoning is fucked right up, and in a legal sense (I.E in reality) your really insane, clinically insane. Since the complete opposite of what you perceive is currently happening. In that both sets of fans Can be/Are seen on TV/Video/Pics on the pitch, both sets of fans have been arrested and charged, some have plead guilty. All of these facts makes any argument against our part in the disorder futile.

"The evidence before the court is incontrovertible there's no need for the jury to retire, call the school master"             Are Pink Floyd taig?

24 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

I read Dan Brown book & Watched the films, so what does that make me a Dan Brown supporter? Get with reality stupid.

Again, why would anyone with a sense of reality want to get our own club punished (Large £ fine), or believe only one club will be punished?

Did only one set of fans get charged by police? Of course not, as they will always punish both sides, Thats Reality, that's how it happens and always will, not in your stupid dream world, were we can ignore all our own faults but highlight all the others.

But stupid cupids like you, think you can change the law of the land, to suit more criminal activities.

Nobody is perfect, no team/club even us. But that means facing up to our faults (Glass houses etc)

Now if we had remained in the stands we could have screamed blue murder with great justification, and forced the SFA to punish Hibs, but in our anger we lost our discipline (as players do) but instead of admitting our own error and lack of discipline, we make out its all the other guys fault, how would a player/person ever improve if they didn't take responsibility for their own actions,?

They wouldn't, if they believe/think/claim it was always other guys fault that we became criminals. If everyone takes up that philosophy we soon have anarchy.

Stupid is what you are, if you think anyone with any sense, or the general public will listen to your guff.

I spelt it out for you plain and simple, even for a numbskull like you, what part it don't you don't get?

If we force punishment on them and succeed, we too get punished, which is like punching ourselves. Flagellation/Kamikaze/Self inflicted injuries. 

If you would stop with the sectarian/bigot/point scoring bullshit you might see the woods from the trees.

Its not complimentary to your intellect, If you cant see things from the other point of view (I.E. the SFA) in fact its shows your very limited in your mental capacity, furthermore if you think only one set of fans, or one club will be punished, then your metal reasoning is fucked right up, and in a legal sense (I.E in reality) your really insane, clinically insane. Since the complete opposite of what you perceive is currently happening. In that both sets of fans Can be/Are seen on TV/Video/Pics on the pitch, both sets of fans have been arrested and charged, some have plead guilty. All of these facts makes any argument against our part in the disorder futile.

"The evidence before the court is incontrovertible there's no need for the jury to retire, call the school master"             Are Pink Floyd taig?

Your a taig. If our fans stayed in their seats it wouldn't have made fuck all difference. If 2 clubs are equally guilty then punish them but don't just forget about it. Your a tarrier wasting his time on a Rangers forum yet I am the nutjob,the fact you call me a bigot for calling you a taig says it all. It is getting to a ridiculous stage the amount of fenian bastards allowed on here(yes Timothy more sectarianism from the big bad proddy), now fuck off back to your Dan Brown book,Pink floyd album and your whip and rosary beads 

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Your a taig. If our fans stayed in their seats it wouldn't have made fuck all difference. If 2 clubs are equally guilty then punish them but don't just forget about it. Your a tarrier wasting his time on a Rangers forum yet I am the nutjob,the fact you call me a bigot for calling you a taig says it all. It is getting to a ridiculous stage the amount of fenian bastards allowed on here(yes Timothy more sectarianism from the big bad proddy), now fuck off back to your Dan Brown book,Pink floyd album and your whip and rosary beads 

You really are think as 2 planks. If we stayed in our seats it would not have made any difference OMFG

Do you think they would have used photoShop & Final Cut pro to create images of our fans invading the park?

Then the police would charge these people that sat in the seats?

How insane are you? How far does the split in your psychology go?

By your reckoning one has to be a bigot to be a bear!

Or if one understands there's bigots on both sides, then surely your not a bear, I bet they have similar views, they use similar terms like 'scum, bile, etc etc'. You don't realize your so alike, yet claim to be so different.

Your both computers with similar operating systems installed but have one or two different software programs installed.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

And you still want our club, the club you claim to love punished!

Its perverse to want our club punished, just to see another club punished too.

Who needs every single penny? We do!

They don't seem to have money issues, so it hurts us much more than them, we won a watch by not having to pay a hefty fine.

On 30 September 2016 at 7:14 PM, K.A.I said:

There's not one football fan in Scotland that has any confidence in Regan or the SFA ... getting Craig Houston of all people to arrange putting cards through the letter box will just make us look like a laughing stock like the daft red cards to newco displays that these people organised and did no good.

It has to come from the club, as said.

Craig Houston FFS says it all

On 01/10/2016 at 1:56 AM, 1ClubMan72 said:

They don't seem to have money issues, so it hurts us much more than them, we won a watch by not having to pay a hefty fine.

So your quite happy to see Motherwell and Hibs walk away scot free. Who said we were getting a hefty fine,there is a big difference between kicking advertising boards and kicking players. If it was a level playing field then I would be happy to see no action taken against either club but it ain't. You know we were getting a hefty fine and that hibs have no money issues so you are obviously a man with contacts in high places or as I believe you are a rancid fucking taig bastard. If hating you cunts makes me a bigot then guilty as charged 

On 1 October 2016 at 1:56 AM, 1ClubMan72 said:

Get a life you obsessed bastard

On 02/10/2016 at 0:50 PM, Dickie said:

So your quite happy to see Motherwell and Hibs walk away scot free. Who said we were getting a hefty fine,there is a big difference between kicking advertising boards and kicking players. If it was a level playing field then I would be happy to see no action taken against either club but it ain't. You know we were getting a hefty fine and that hibs have no money issues so you are obviously a man with contacts in high places or as I believe you are a rancid fucking taig bastard. If hating you cunts makes me a bigot then guilty as charged 

Really scrapping around trying to associate me with things I'm not, with things I never said or did and furthermore, with things not associated with this subject. Motherwell is part of a wider debate, but its not this debate, its not what we are debating in this forum, but like most people losing an argument, they jump onto something else.

Your argument about not being a level playing field is all over the place. Either its not a level playing field and  'kicking advertising boards and kicking players'  & We get same punishments! In this case we get heavy fine! OR We will get a different punishments from Hibs and we get a lesser fine, which you would be happy does not happen? I don't see the logic of your argument, you want us to get a large fine, but not get a more even proportionate fine I.E a smaller fine. Strange very strange.

Lastly: Its common knowledge we don't have the funds to do all the maintenance and build a team at same financial level as some others. While Hibs stadium doesn't need any surgery and they have added quite a few players so are not skint.

If you think having common sense makes me a taig then you must be paranoid about a lot of the Bears

Utter waste of time! The media will pay scant attention, and the SFA will totally ignore it. The way to punish the SFA and the clubs that have vilified us for years (particularly the last four) is to use our financial muscle and hit them where it really hurts - in their pocket! But I I've no doubt that will be rejected by both club and fans, as we continue to pour money into their coffers while they continue to damage us at every opportunity. When will we ever learn the lessons of the last few years? The cup final fiasco is but a symptom of a much wider malaise.

Agree it's a waste of time as long as there getting the blue pound they don't give a toss about us and abuse us from all sides.

if the support cud for once just back staying away from the away grounds even for 1 season  it would let them know that we are sick of it and mean business but we can't agree on  anything or boycott  for 1 game.

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:45 PM, 1ClubMan72 said:

Let's make one thing clear, If the Hibs fans hadn't invaded the pitch there would never have been any issue.  If the Hibs fans hadn't started attacking our players and staff there wouldn't have been any issue.  If the Hibs fans hadn't attempted to try and get over the hoardings and attack Rangers fans (the Family Section by the way) there wouldn't have been any issue.

I agree that the few (significantly fewer Rangers fans than Hibs) who did go onto the park and were violent themselves, the bloke who kicked someone in the head when he was down for example, deserve to get punished, BUT those fans who went onto the pitch to try and protect our players because the authorities wouldn't, and those fans who created a barrier to prevent HIbs fans from getting into the family section should never be punished but so far it appears that more Rangers fans have been getting arrested and charged than Hibs fans, and not only that are being given more severe sentences.

Not only that we have people who are supposed to be in positions of authority trying to blame Rangers fans for the issues concerned, the supposedly police informant to the press saying that they couldn't get to the stadium because of a barrage of abuse etc from Rangers fans outside the ground, which was found to be untrue, you have the media publishing mainly pictures of Rangers supporters to provide information to the police but very little Hibs supporters pictures appearing in the papers.

Now if you can't see that you are obviously blind to the facts or definitely biased and I would also watch your wording of your comments to accuse someone of being clinically insane without actual proof from a psychiatrist or referring to someone's mental capacity without proof from a psychologist  could leave you open to libel charges according to the letter of the law.

Singing songs at a football match does not actually lead to violence but time and time again the authorities and the media highlight this as being the main issue for football violence and issues between the different religions and because of a couple of our songs they (mainly the media) really hound for us to be punished when all we do is sing songs and then go home without any actual violence.

If the authorities in Scotland really want to stamp out bigotry and religious divide then they have to start with the schools, and stop single religion schools, have all kids, irrespective of their religion, race, colour etc all being taught under the same roof, it might not work due to some parents being so ingrained themselves with their views that they pass it onto their children, but at least it would be a start.

It is ironic that there has been less and less actual violence when we've played Celtic even though the seething animosity can be felt at the matches than what we've had to face at these smaller clubs who think that they are bigger than what they actually are.

A protest in the stands would be in vein imo. A far more impactful protest would be for the club to withdraw from the SFA-run competition saying that as there is no way that the SFA can protect our staff/fans then we won't take part until measures are taken to fix this. 

5 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Now if you can't see that you are obviously blind to the facts or definitely biased and I would also watch your wording of your comments to accuse someone of being clinically insane without actual proof from a psychiatrist or referring to someone's mental capacity without proof from a psychologist  could leave you open to libel charges according to the letter of the law.

Sane is subjective, as the line moves depending on date/time/region

However I stand by my comments, check what I use as benchmarks. 

4 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

A protest in the stands would be in vein imo. A far more impactful protest would be for the club to withdraw from the SFA-run competition saying that as there is no way that the SFA can protect our staff/fans then we won't take part until measures are taken to fix this. 

What about UEFA?

Do we require SFA to gain entry to UEFA competitions?

Why don't we leave the league & cups and become like the Harlem Glob trotters and tour the world?

9 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Sane is subjective, as the line moves depending on date/time/region

However I stand by my comments, check what I use as benchmarks. 

No it is not subjective by someone on a forum who throw those type of comments out, and without an actual assessment of an individual then the person throwing those comments about can be subject to a libel case being brought against them.

On 04/10/2016 at 9:37 AM, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Let's make one thing clear, If the Hibs fans hadn't invaded the pitch there would never have been any issue.  If the Hibs fans hadn't started attacking our players and staff there wouldn't have been any issue.  If the Hibs fans hadn't attempted to try and get over the hoardings and attack Rangers fans (the Family Section by the way) there wouldn't have been any issue.

I agree that the few (significantly fewer Rangers fans than Hibs) who did go onto the park and were violent themselves, the bloke who kicked someone in the head when he was down for example, deserve to get punished, BUT those fans who went onto the pitch to try and protect our players because the authorities wouldn't, and those fans who created a barrier to prevent HIbs fans from getting into the family section should never be punished but so far it appears that more Rangers fans have been getting arrested and charged than Hibs fans, and not only that are being given more severe sentences.

Not only that we have people who are supposed to be in positions of authority trying to blame Rangers fans for the issues concerned, the supposedly police informant to the press saying that they couldn't get to the stadium because of a barrage of abuse etc from Rangers fans outside the ground, which was found to be untrue, you have the media publishing mainly pictures of Rangers supporters to provide information to the police but very little Hibs supporters pictures appearing in the papers.

Singing songs at a football match does not actually lead to violence but time and time again the authorities and the media highlight this as being the main issue for football violence and issues between the different religions and because of a couple of our songs they (mainly the media) really hound for us to be punished when all we do is sing songs and then go home without any actual violence.

If the authorities in Scotland really want to stamp out bigotry and religious divide then they have to start with the schools, and stop single religion schools, have all kids, irrespective of their religion, race, colour etc all being taught under the same roof, it might not work due to some parents being so ingrained themselves with their views that they pass it onto their children, but at least it would be a start.

It is ironic that there has been less and less actual violence when we've played Celtic even though the seething animosity can be felt at the matches than what we've had to face at these smaller clubs who think that they are bigger than what they actually are.

Will the club/PFA pursue an investigation into the player attacks? Maybe this will identify the reason some fans were on the pitch and clear their name. 

In the club statement it said...... 

These fans were allowed to rush, unchecked, towards Rangers supporters at the opposite end of the stadium – all the while goading and threatening them. This makes it preposterous to suggest Rangers fans were somehow to blame as some commentators appear anxious to do. This thuggish behaviour must be investigated and as many culprits as possible brought to book and formally charged. This is the second time in a year that Rangers fans have had to endure attacks by another club’s supporters.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-60/

On 9/30/2016 at 11:45 PM, 1ClubMan72 said: