Telegraph - Hasselbaink, Tommy Wright & Cellino named

AlCapone

Three Championship villains named tonight, no doubt the premiership managers will have injunctions out . Stories to follow

Latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds' Massimo Cellino

Hasselbaink took a £55k bung from agents to sign players for QPR. Wright been suspended already ?

17 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Three Championship villains named tonight, no doubt the premiership managers will have injunctions out . Stories to follow

Latest #football4sale allegations concern Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at QPR, Tommy Wright of Barnsley and Leeds' Massimo Cellino

Hasselbaink took a £55k bung from agents to sign players for QPR. Wright been suspended already ?

Arry, Warnock, Bruce, Conte, Pulis, Mclaren havn't got the other one yet.

That's what I'm hearing anyway ..

47 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Arry, Warnock, Bruce, Conte, Pulis, Mclaren havn't got the other one yet.

That's what I'm hearing anyway ..

None of those names come as a surprise TBH . No coincidence that the first 3 plus Pullis are/were amongst the busiest in the transfer market , usually signing the same players numerous times . Shower of greedy cunts the lot of them .

The JFH stuff is pathetic. I've read the so called allegations and in struggling to see what hes supposed to have done. 

Looks like he agreed in principle to be a speaker for at an event for a fee on his day off. When offered a player he's basically said if you find me a good one i might be interested in buying. 

Looks to me like they've lumped him in there because he's a big name and the Barnsley assistant isn't a big enough scalp.