How many more results like last night before rodgers gets his dream move back south?

Thermopylae

15 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

He got beat by a team from Gibraltar a team from Israel gubbed his side got lucky in some former Soviet bloc and got hammered 7 two weeks  ago  ffs can we have some objectivity here.

The result in Gibralter has to be one of their worst ever, the fact that it was only a first leg probably saves them from that accolade

The team they beat in the next round Astana were in the CL last year and did alright and thay Israeli team beat Inter Milan at the San Siro last week.

I need to stay off this thread, my online OCD makes me actually defend they cunts, forget everything I just said, spawny bastards :dioufcheer:

6 hours ago, bluedylan said:

He got beat by a team from Gibraltar a team from Israel gubbed his side got lucky in some former Soviet bloc and got hammered 7 two weeks  ago  ffs can we have some objectivity here.

This. It was a feckin draw. An offside goal an own goal and a defensive howler although a good finish. Rodgers is mentally disturbed. My mate who is an Evertonian told me exactly how he works. Never accept defeats and talk them up talk up wins and in this case draws ridiculously. Without doubt the bestin Scotland this season but we are coming.

Rodgers saying his mob would finish in the top 4 in the EPL. Heard two shettlestons talking yesterday and one said to the other "aye if we win the next 2 games and are on 7 points, Barca beat City twice we can look at 2nd place. Whilst mathematically this could be possible these cunts from top to bottom have lost the fucken plot over a home  draw.  :lol:

On 29/09/2016 at 1:49 PM, bluedylan said:

Objectivity!  On rangers media!  Have a word.  

7 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Rodgers saying his mob would finish in the top 4 in the EPL. Heard two shettlestons talking yesterday and one said to the other "aye if we win the next 2 games and are on 7 points, Barca beat City twice we can look at 2nd place. Whilst mathematically this could be possible these cunts from top to bottom have lost the fucken plot over a home  draw.  :lol:

I don't think he meant the current team would be in the top 4.

He said they are a top 4, top 6 club if they were in England, meaning in terms of size and where they could be with the resources the English clubs have. Pretty much the same stuff I've read on here about us every time the move to England chat comes up.