Donate to the Union Bears

Albertz_3

The Union Bears is a self funded group, in order to produce banners and displays like the above we rely on merchandise sales & donations.

If you would like to make a donation towards these displays then you can do so by clicking the following link which will take you to our PayPal donation page - http://tinyurl.com/phw9jog

Any amount – big or small would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support.

Union Bears

image.png

I remember their fabulous display of their empty seats while the Club was on its knees. And their protests about Ashley and others not giving money to the Club. And now they want our money?

No thanks, I'll the same as I do with most other rebel groups, take nothing to do with it and not give them a penny

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

This should have been done years ago, loads of people will be more than happy to donate.

Are they still producing merchandise aswell?

Yes we are still producing merchandise which is available at the Union Bears stall located at the Broomloan gates at most home games.  Donation buckets are also located here for anyone wishing to donate this way thanks

1 minute ago, Albertz_3 said:

Yes we are still producing merchandise which is available at the Union Bears stall located at the Broomloan gates at most home games.  Donation buckets are also located here for anyone wishing to donate this way thanks

You guys got scarves? 

7 minutes ago, Albertz_3 said:

Al donate if you never play the drum through Derry walls again.

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

I remember their fabulous display of their empty seats while the Club was on its knees. And their protests about Ashley and others not giving money to the Club. And now they want our money?

No thanks, I'll the same as I do with most other rebel groups, take nothing to do with it and not give them a penny

Aye, we asked for Ashleys money hahahaha

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, Albertz_3 said:

Aye, we asked for Ashleys money hahahaha

image.jpeg

I never said that, but I suppose that's the only part of my whole post you could twist and then think of ab argument for.

Call yourselves ultras then boycott when we're on the verge of administration.

Away and hang about with some wee boys 

36 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Only if they promise to stop making up their own songs.

This all day long nothing worse than those Eastern European drivel that every team with ultras sing.

Theres a reason we blew the taigs away in the semi regarding atmosphere.

Those cunts were to busy banging a drum to shite ultra songs we kept it traditional .

It's amazing how one group of about 20 kids divides a support.

Meh some of the "chants" clearly lack any sort of thought, I agree with the above that there was something different about singing our own songs we've sung for decades rather than 'oooh Glasgow Rangers you're the only team for me'. The reality is about 10% of our support know these songs and theres a new one every week.

There's no place better when Ibrox is rocking to Derry's walls etc.

Although I do like most of their display's. The one against Hibs in the SC was quite outstanding.

59 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It's amazing how one group of about 20 kids divides a support.

Meh some of the "chants" clearly lack any sort of thought, I agree with the above that there was something different about singing our own songs we've sung for decades rather than 'oooh Glasgow Rangers you're the only team for me'. The reality is about 10% of our support know these songs and theres a new one every week.

There's no place better when Ibrox is rocking to Derry's walls etc.

Although I do like most of their display's. The one against Hibs in the SC was quite outstanding.

I agree. Displays are good some of them excellent. Songs are 90% shite.