Donate to the Union Bears

Albertz_3

1 hour ago, Albertz_3 said:

Yes we are still producing merchandise which is available at the Union Bears stall located at the Broomloan gates at most home games.  Donation buckets are also located here for anyone wishing to donate this way thanks

Do yous have any of the "Back by unpopular demand" T shirts mate?

1 hour ago, Willis said:

I remember their fabulous display of their empty seats while the Club was on its knees. And their protests about Ashley and others not giving money to the Club. And now they want our money?

No thanks, I'll the same as I do with most other rebel groups, take nothing to do with it and not give them a penny

Stop being a grumpy auld git and throw them a couple of quid. The displays have been magnificent and they keep the noise and songs going.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Don't take any notice of folk on here bud. The majority of Rangers that actually go to the games realise what a fantastic atmosphere you create and what you do. ??

Agree totally mate.If more fans actually sang our recognised songs then maybe they wouldn't need to sing their own.Without them at practically every home match there would be no atmosphere, sad to say.

As others have said some of the songs would gee the boke the boke, however, the displays have been brilliant at times and deserve a donation, the game at the piggery there every single seat had a flag on it, these things plus banners cost money. I'll stick a score in the bucket on sat ??

8 hours ago, Albertz_3 said:

The Union Bears is a self funded group, in order to produce banners and displays like the above we rely on merchandise sales & donations.

If you would like to make a donation towards these displays then you can do so by clicking the following link which will take you to our PayPal donation page - http://tinyurl.com/phw9jog

Any amount – big or small would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support.

Union Bears

image.png

I think the displays add a good bit of value to the matchday experience, and I for one am happy to chip in a fiver for a can of paint - as long as it's blue!

Donation made. (tu)

And now on to my ulterior motive...

8 hours ago, Albertz_3 said:

The Union Bears is a self funded group, in order to produce banners and displays like the above we rely on merchandise sales & donations.

If you would like to make a donation towards these displays then you can do so by clicking the following link which will take you to our PayPal donation page - http://tinyurl.com/phw9jog

Any amount – big or small would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support.

Union Bears

image.png

Do you know what would be awesome?

If the UB could consider making a wee banner to help highlight the plight of a Wee Bear who desperately needs a life-saving operation in America, and we're trying to help raise the money to pay for it.

His name's Joshua Adair, and you can read some of his story here...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295124-can-you-help-a-wee-bear-to-get-to-america-for-an-operation/

I reckon it's something they'd be delighted to help out with.  Don't you? :D

(tu)

14 hours ago, govanblue said:

If the UB could consider making a wee banner to help highlight the plight of a Wee Bear who desperately needs a life-saving operation in America, and we're trying to help raise the money to pay for it.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295124-can-you-help-a-wee-bear-to-get-to-america-for-an-operation/

(tu)

:clap::clap::clap:

Now that would be something that would get attention for young Joshua' fund, and I would certainly consider donating to that banner if it was confirmed by UB that it was a definite.

:gerbad::7325: 

14 hours ago, govanblue said:

(tu)

That's a great shout mate?

On 9/30/2016 at 1:38 PM, LochendBilly said:

Call me auld fashioned and the guys do a sterling job with banners etc. but I wish the atmosphere was generated from the Rangers end as in days of yore.:541:

Oh and a Joshua banner would be awesome.

I'm the same mate. I sit in the copland front,the traditional Rangers end & sometimes the atmousphere is crap. It used to be rockin' when I was young.

On 29/09/2016 at 11:17 PM, govanblue said:

(tu)

Hoy!  UBs? 

Are you all deaf or what??? :pipe: