Rangers statement

RFCRobertson

I think it's a reasonable statement. Nothing specific, but reading between the lines we're laying down how much corruption is going within Scottish Football. SFA and SPLA have both recently allowed opposition fans to run on to the pitch while players were still there and nothing has happened.

At least that statement is saying we are aware of what you're doing and what's going on. We will be making a lot more noise, hopefully public in the future.

But I agree, if nothing more is done other than just releasing this statement, then it's a complete waste of time.

I also see many pitfalls in front of us trying to overcome the present regime of catholic corruption in Scotland.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I think it's a reasonable statement. Nothing specific, but reading between the lines we're laying down how much corruption is going within Scottish Football. SFA and SPLA have both recently allowed opposition fans to run on to the pitch while players were still there and nothing has happened.

At least that statement is saying we are aware of what you're doing and what's going on. We will be making a lot more noise, hopefully public in the future.

But I agree, if nothing more is done other than just releasing this statement, then it's a complete waste of time.

I also see many pitfalls in front of us trying to overcome the present regime of catholic corruption in Scotland.

Its a very political type statement. We've said a lot without saying it, the press will say it for us by claiming that is what we are insinuating. Its very clever tbf.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Its a very political type statement. We've said a lot without saying it, the press will say it for us by claiming that is what we are insinuating. Its very clever tbf.

It does seem that way to me, potentially!!!

17 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Spot on 

19 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

"It should be understood Rangers will not tolerate any of their employees being attacked with impunity."

A very bold statement that needs to be followed up with consequences. If it is not, the open season on us will continue and we will remain a figure of ridicule.

Be nice if they gave the fans a mention at this point in the Statement no ??

How many thousands have bought season tickets ? Backed the club and this board,

I actually like what I’ve seen of Dave King, comes across well, but whoever signed off on that Statement needs to get a fucking grip 

Sure as fuck the very second Rangers supporters take it upon themselves too seek retribution “not physical” a C.O.B.R.A. summit will be called