The banners above the Broomloan and the Copland road stands

Junior Soprano

Are absolutely boggin, whoever thought they look good needs their baws toed. They are also blowing in the wind because the tension isn't right.

Also the icons of Ibrox banner is full of birds shit already. I'd like to see Jimmy Bell earning his keep and taking them down for a wash.

I like the one above the superstore,Would much rather someone walked around the stadium attending to all the rusty metalwork and giving it a fresh coat of paint,power washing all the concrete slabs in the concourse behind the 3 stands where the turnstyles are,Sorting out the entrance to Argyle house which outside looks like it's never been cleaned and given it's now the main entrance for most people walking in to it you would think you were walking into an office in some dingy industrial estate and it's far from befitting of a club with the rich history Rangers has.

Blindfold someone,Walk them in to Argyle house and ask them where they are and they would have a puzzled look on their face,The decor consists of cream paint,a wooden desk and a tv which runs all day with nobody watching it,It is really a bland place for first point of contact with the club.

Nope just let's spend thousands on big pictures and hang them on a wall where hardly anyone will see them on a non match day...I really despair with the people running the club... First impressions is important in any business but as always those running it seem to know best and don't seem to ever listen to anyone.

That money could have went a long way to cleaning around the confines of the stadium... Well done Gilligan

Always wondered why we didn't get glass panels on the top of the Broomloan and Copland, would of been a bit classier and easier to clean. Our stadium does need modernised but unfortunately that takes cash and that's something we are in short supply of at the moment. Would love us to get a rich sheik or oil tycoon ala City and Chelsea - I can dream! ?

13 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

I like the one above the superstore,Would much rather someone walked around the stadium attending to all the rusty metalwork and giving it a fresh coat of paint,power washing all the concrete slabs in the concourse behind the 3 stands where the turnstyles are,Sorting out the entrance to Argyle house which outside looks like it's never been cleaned and given it's now the main entrance for most people walking in to it you would think you were walking into an office in some dingy industrial estate and it's far from befitting of a club with the rich history Rangers has.

Blindfold someone,Walk them in to Argyle house and ask them where they are and they would have a puzzled look on their face,The decor consists of cream paint,a wooden desk and a tv which runs all day with nobody watching it,It is really a bland place for first point of contact with the club.

Nope just let's spend thousands on big pictures and hang them on a wall where hardly anyone will see them on a non match day...I really despair with the people running the club... First impressions is important in any business but as always those running it seem to know best and don't seem to ever listen to anyone.

That money could have went a long way to cleaning around the confines of the stadium... Well done Gilligan

I thought we had a volunteer workforce to do painting. maybe they could contact http://www.communityrepaint.org.uk/ to paint the stadium as part of a a fans  community scheme?

6 hours ago, B1872 said:

Always wondered why we didn't get glass panels on the top of the Broomloan and Copland, would of been a bit classier and easier to clean. Our stadium does need modernised but unfortunately that takes cash and that's something we are in short supply of at the moment. Would love us to get a rich sheik or oil tycoon ala City and Chelsea - I can dream! ?

Next time your at Ibrox,Walk along to the gates at the Broomloan end,Directly facing the gates look left and up and have a look at the window which hasn't been cleaned for years.

They are not interested in anyone helping,I even offered last year to pay for one of those mobile pressure washing trucks to go round the stadium cleaning the slabs and other things needing done,Even offered to paint the handrails outside Argyle house free gratis and told me the maintenance staff attend to this,That was a year ago and still hasn't been done.

Loads of people have offered to help free of charge and many offering to pay for things they need out their own pocket and give up their own time.

They always cite the health and safety laws as a reason why they can't allow anyone to do the work.

Funny thing is that they don't seem to have any problems with health and safety when asking for people to help set up card displays or others doing it.

Drive by Ibrox most days ....it did look smart at first but it is geťing a tad tatty 

Something more permanent and weatherproof is néeded ...perhaps a glass viewing gallery with the club crest on the glass?  

Could this area be made accessable  to do this?

23 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Are absolutely boggin, whoever thought they look good needs their baws toed. They are also blowing in the wind because the tension isn't right.

Also the icons of Ibrox banner is full of birds shit already. I'd like to see Jimmy Bell earning his keep and taking them down for a wash.

Buy cheap buy twice.