Rangers Fifa 17 Cover

DamienM855

qPxAxo9.jpg

I threw this together based on the EPL covers made by EA, and figured I might aswell share it incase any other bears are interested.

If you want your fifa to look classy as fuck, print this off on glossy paper, get a pair of scissors, and cut along the wee guidelines at the corners. I might have fucked up the dimensions, but I'll no be able to test that until I unfuck my printer. So somebody give it a bash and let me know.

You can download the full sized image here.

6 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Jesus holy fuckin hell. Grown men still playing this shit.  Discover masturbarion or something 

Don't see any problem with grown men playing FIFA. 

Making your own cover for the BOX the game comes in though...

56839836.jpg

3 hours ago, Bonus said:

Nice job mines is about to get chucked out the window next time i hear them say Mckay wrong though 

Mines is getting chucked through the bastarding window if i don't get the hang of the passing/shooting soon.

That 'delay' bit is shortening my life expectancy.

Prefer to just tap the button to pass.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Stealth I pirate my own games thread

First pirate game I got for £2 was the Playstation Fifa game that had Ibrox in it... 98 or 99? Just had a flashback to using bluetac on the small button and trying the 'disk swap' technique with a demo disk from a magazine... 

17 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

First pirate game I got for £2 was the Playstation Fifa game that had Ibrox in it... 98 or 99? Just had a flashback to using bluetac on the small button and trying the 'disk swap' technique with a demo disk from a magazine... 

Cheat cart for me mate. Stick a legit game in, loads the copyright info then straight to the cheat cart menu and swap the discs with a spring on the button so you could open and shut the lid without the PS knowing it was open :lol:

37 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Cheat cart for me mate. Stick a legit game in, loads the copyright info then straight to the cheat cart menu and swap the discs with a spring on the button so you could open and shut the lid without the PS knowing it was open :lol:

Yeah... i had some Japanese cartridge eventually that you slotted into the back of the PS. (Prob same thing/same idea)... 

Wonder if I can get my XBOne chipped now still?