Ryan Hardie

Raligt

53 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

He would probably get a chance this season had he stayed here. Maybe a few matches. Out on loan he can play consistent first team football. 

I don't understand what part of this concept is eluding you. It's very straightforward.

The Part where Warburton bloods young players eludes me it was what he said he did and did well. No point you can't seem to get why youth/young players should get experience at their own club performing at this level so they can perform at Rangers, not smaller clubs where expectation is so much different.

Expected this i guess. where did i leave that head shaking Gif.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Get yourself to fuck :lol: You can't be serious 

He can run pass scored that Cracking goal against Raith Rovers that should have been goal  of the season made the fabled Scott Allan play wide or kick him  fitness wise he would run circles around them as we are seeing happen on a weekly basis.

Barton and Kranjcar do not seem to be the players they were but some still buy into it i guess.

It's more about Warburton lack of faith in youth than anything else, you cant say you are happy with Barton or Kranjcar input so far can you ?

I suppose there must have been  very good reasons which we don't know about but I think its a great pity that a loan deal with an English Div 2 / Div 1 club could not have been found for Hardie.   I think that regular games in either of these leagues would have brought his game on leaps and bounds assuming he has the talent and temperament to improve that is.     Warburton said a few times he felt that loan players preferred to be closer to home and didn't seem to travel well.   If loan deals down South had been a realistic possibility for Hardie and he didn't take them then going on loan in Scotland may not advance his case very much.   Who knows - only Hardie himself and those in the know on these matters at Rangers.   In his current loan arrangement he seems to me - like all the others out on loan in Scotland - that they are in a holding pattern: circling to see if they can exploit their loan situation to force their way into a Rangers first team squad for next season........or exit. 

9 hours ago, Smile said:

Barry Ferguson. No ones really performed at the level he could.

Murray Park, The Rangers School of Excellence, one player in over 20 years? 

You have to laugh at it, otherwise you'd be greeting yer eyes oot.

BTW When are they gonnae change the name? 

I've been trying to think of a few names for it, the best I've come up with is........Walter Smith Park. Walter Smith Academy of Football? 

10 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Murray Park, The Rangers School of Excellence, one player in over 20 years? 

BTW When are they gonnae change the name? 

I've been trying to think of a few names for it, the best I've come up with is........Walter Smith Park. Walter Smith Academy of Football? 

Since when did Smith bring any youth through and develop them? 

Need a better name than all that mate 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Since when did Smith bring any youth through and develop them? 

Need a better name than all that mate 

I was thinking of honouring a great Rangers managing legend, rather than someone who developed youth players. I'd be thinking a long time, if I was trying to think of someone who brought through great youth players. We're not good at bringing the kids through, but at least they're safe at our club...

3 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I was thinking of honouring a great Rangers managing legend, rather than someone who developed youth players. I'd be thinking a long time, if I was trying to think of someone who brought through great youth players. We're not good at bringing the kids through, but at least they're safe at our club...

If it's to be named after any ex manager I'd say Advocaat as It was him that insisted on it 

the amount of ambition we have shown through the years since then we would be training on Dumbartons park or something if he never made us build it 

20 hours ago, DBBTB said:

A loan was absolutely the best option for him this season. At his age he needs regular games, not the odd scattering of minutes here and there, and that's all he would have got this season for us because Waghorn & Miller would always be ahead of him in the pecking order.

We shouldn't have been so hasty in sending him to St Mirren though because a lot of Premiership clubs ended up needing strikers this summer and a move to a better club would have been even more beneficial.

A move to a better club so that he'd again get very few minutes or he'd end up leaving us straight away?

12 hours ago, Smile said:

He can run pass scored that Cracking goal against Raith Rovers that should have been goal  of the season made the fabled Scott Allan play wide or kick him  fitness wise he would run circles around them as we are seeing happen on a weekly basis.

Barton and Kranjcar do not seem to be the players they were but some still buy into it i guess.

It's more about Warburton lack of faith in youth than anything else, you cant say you are happy with Barton or Kranjcar input so far can you ?

Lack of faith in youth - average age of Holt

Haliday

Wes

Windass

Crooks

Rossiter

Dodoo

Waggy

Afraid 'our' youth are simply not good enough at the min 

5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Is that the same Walter Smith who didn't bring any youth through the ranks and bought his teams?

9 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Murray Park, The Rangers School of Excellence, one player in over 20 years

BTW When are they gonnae change the name

That's something that needs to be changed, Murray park is not being used to it's full potential. I agree the name needs changing How about keeping it simple and naming it Rangers Academy of Football.

Can't see him getting his chance tbh if MW rated him he would have him in the squad by now, he will probably get another loan move and will no doubt get all the plaudits in the championship then just become another youth player who didn't make it at our club.