Ryan Hardie

Raligt

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hardie is a great young player who as others have said is still a bit raw, I think given the chance though would score plenty for us. On a side note talking about players out on loan am I right in thinking that we get Fraser Aird back this month from the MLS?

On 30/09/2016 at 6:20 PM, Smile said:

He can run pass scored that Cracking goal against Raith Rovers that should have been goal  of the season made the fabled Scott Allan play wide or kick him  fitness wise he would run circles around them as we are seeing happen on a weekly basis.

Barton and Kranjcar do not seem to be the players they were but some still buy into it i guess.

It's more about Warburton lack of faith in youth than anything else, you cant say you are happy with Barton or Kranjcar input so far can you ?

Lumpin fuck - this opinion is scary 

On 30/09/2016 at 10:56 AM, Raligt said:

Whats your thoughts on him? Still only 19, has scored a few goals for us and at St Mirren and Raith Rovers. With more game time he could possibly be a great striker for us in the future.

Wrong to send him on loan when he could've been an option this season before we brought in Garner and Dodoo.

Possibly would be more effective in games than MoH given time.

Concentrate more on the reason hes on loan - we're skint.

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Concentrate more on the reason hes on loan - we're skint.

The reason he is on loan is becuase there are 4 players ahead of him in the pecking order and rather than a young prospect who looks decent playing for the 20s ir playing 15 mins here and there he has been sent out to play regular first team football at a competitive level

4 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

The reason he is on loan is becuase there are 4 players ahead of him in the pecking order and rather than a young prospect who looks decent playing for the 20s ir playing 15 mins here and there he has been sent out to play regular first team football at a competitive level

Makes sense, It will give him confidence playing regular first team football at a competitive level. I think he'll make the Rangers 1st team in the future.

On 1 October 2016 at 7:21 AM, .Williamson. said:

A move to a better club so that he'd again get very few minutes or he'd end up leaving us straight away?

If he was to go to Hamilton, Dundee, Inverness or Partick Thistle and not be considered good enough to start, especially when most of those clubs were short and badly needed a striker this Summer, then the reality is that he's probably not going to be good enough for us.

I'm glad he's on loan and playing regular football but scoring goals at Championship level doesn't show us anything we didn't already know about him because he did that last season for Raith. 

On 1 October 2016 at 4:03 AM, Thewhitesettler said:

Murray Park, The Rangers School of Excellence, one player in over 20 years? 

You have to laugh at it, otherwise you'd be greeting yer eyes oot.

BTW When are they gonnae change the name? 

I've been trying to think of a few names for it, the best I've come up with is........Walter Smith Park. Walter Smith Academy of Football? 

It should be named after Davie Cooper.

A permanent reminder of one of the most entertaining and naturally talented players to ever play for us and a player that any youth player walking through those doors should be looking to emulate.

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It should be named after Davie Cooper.

A permanent reminder of one of the most entertaining and naturally talented players to ever play for us and a player that any youth player walking through those doors should be looking to emulate.

The dan eggen school for dumplins

I dont think Warburton does have too much faith in the young guys at the club.

He has brought in Dodoo who is 21 and practically no first team football experience, you Hardie in contrast has far more experience coming up against mens teams and he is only 19.

Having seen him a few times I havent been blown away by him but i have seen enough to see he is at least equal or better than Dodoo at this stage of their career and with him being  Scottish i would rather see him playing and given chances than Dodoo.

Young Jordan Thompson also faces the same problems, manager brings in Rossiter who at the moment has struggled for fitness and like Dodoo has virtually no first team football experience while yiung Thompson is clearly more technically gifted than the young Scouser......granted he is a different type of player but to me it seems like some players are not being treated with the same respect from our gaffer and going by the performance when all have been selected it really makes me question his choice to send out the players he has.

Whats the difference, why are those two young lads being treated differently to the other two who have less experience and on performance alone not done a great deal to warrant his choices.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, bennyali said:

We said the same about McKay when he went on loan and look at him now, first team regular  

We also said the same about Hutton, Mitchell, Gallagher, Perry, Murdoch, Aird etc etc, look at them now, exactly where we expected them to be.

1 or 2 that do turn it round doesn't mean we should hold onto hope for everyone.

I'd have punted him ages ago with all the other guys we let hang about for a year or 3 too long.

On 10/1/2016 at 3:56 PM, HashPizza said:

I think Hardie is a great young player who as others have said is still a bit raw, I think given the chance though would score plenty for us. On a side note talking about players out on loan am I right in thinking that we get Fraser Aird back this month from the MLS?

I thought we let Aird go.