Sportsmania

Just now, DavieCooper74 said:

I was looking at this last weekend. Wasn't sure if it showed our games but if you guys are saying it does ill think ill grab it.

Is it about £26 for 6 months or are you guys using a free version?

I use the 6 monthly subscription and upgraded my broadband to Virgin Media 200mps to get best link.Must add I am parked up at Ibrox just now so still pay my way with a ST?

21 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

I was looking at this last weekend. Wasn't sure if it showed our games but if you guys are saying it does ill think ill grab it.

No that's the price mate 

25 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Paid for the 6mnth contract...Been decent quality. 

Recently got a fire Stick with Kodi, watching the game on it now using the Follow Follow addon,  a lot better than I thought it would be, hasn't buffered once

Just now, lutonblue said:

As you say you can find them , , but it can take a while , with the sub its nearly perfect all the time 

So with sportsmania etc are the links less likely to buffer and freeze? If so I'll let my old boy know about it as he watches live sport constantly

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

So with sportsmania etc are the links less likely to buffer and freeze? If so I'll let my old boy know about it as he watches live sport constantly

More or less buffer free mate as long as your internet is half decent , had the golf on yesterday for hours and it was perfect , also have multiple streams to choose from 

12 minutes ago, lutonblue said:

More or less buffer free mate as long as your internet is half decent , had the golf on yesterday for hours and it was perfect , also have multiple streams to choose from 

(tu) cheers mate will either let my Dad know ot maybe surprise him with with a subscription if it's only 20 odd quid for 6 month