Rangers Supporters Bus Crash - Nith Valley

hammer93

Someone I know has PM'd me on Facebook and showed me a screen shot of some texts between him and his mate who was on the bus and is getting treatment and he says he thinks "one boy didn't make it" ... obviously this is sensitive stuff that hasn't been verified yet so I apologise in advance and if admin wants to delete this comment I totally understand.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, K.A.I said:

Someone I know has PM'd me on Facebook and showed me a screen shot of some texts between him and his mate who was on the bus and is getting treatment and he says he thinks "one boy didn't make it" ... obviously this is sensitive stuff that hasn't been verified yet so I apologise in advance and if admin wants to delete this comment I totally understand.

Fuck sake. Hope this isn't true but somehow I don't think the boy would say that if it wasn't true 

This is tragic. :( 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Fucking hell j :( let's hope it's wrong 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Police confirm 39 year old had died.

Truly tragic

I sincerely hope the three people reported to be in a serious condition aren't as first feared. Needless to say I hope the other fifteen aren't too badly affected, but your mind can't help but focus on the three most seriously affected. 

Thoughts go to all of them and their families.

Just heard about the guy confirmed as having passed away. 

That's a cruel blow.

Not really the place to be airing the views of a few scumbags from the Celtic support. I'm sure 99% of them would wish for nothing but good news and safe recoveries for all involved. My thoughts go out to the Bears, I'm sure the club will do all they can to liaise with the families and the hospital to help in anyway possible.