hammer93

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, eosmhdo said:

RIP to the bear , hope all others and all families concerned get the help they need. This is family now, we are all affected and we will all help in any way we can.  Very sad news

the scary thing is mate it could have been any bus. It just drums home how easily life can be taken away from you. 

It's horrific.  Leaving your family to.go to the game and never coming back. Most of the times deaths outwith my own family and friends circle don't really bother me but this is genuinely one of them that's knocked me for 6. Gutted for the RSC, his family and the folk who knew him.

RSCs are a tight bunch, anyone I've ever been on its got a family vibe. There's always the sensible head, then the daft folk and then the families. Everyone knows their role on the bus and some of the best days I've had have been spent on RSCs. Fucking heartbreaking 

Had no internet all day and my heart sank when I found out there had been a crash, to find out a bear has lost their life is heartbreaking. I go on the bus with the wee man and like @Rfc52 says there is a real family vibe and everyone is welcoming and gets to know you. I hope everyone else pulls thru ok