Rangers Supporters Bus Crash - Nith Valley

hammer93

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely gutted to hear this at the game.

And worse now that some bear has lost his battle.

Totally heartbreaking stuff, i seen the collision response team leave Helen street as i was walking up to the game but had no idea at the time what had happened.

So sad, puts the football into perspective big time.

R.I.P my thoughts are with all concerned.

Sad sad day for everyone concerned with Rangers fc. A fellow bear gone far to soon. I hope something can be done to help the family out and also to the injured bears. I shouldn't even mention this twat who tweeted HAHAHAHA but really  sticks in the throat now, shame on you horrible person. 

Incredibly sad news. Heartbreaking how the victim was going to watch the team we all love and never returned. 

Rest in Peace fellow bear. My full condolences to his family and friends. 

Hopefully those in serious condition manage to pull through as well. Let's keep them in our thoughts tonight. 

Tragic stuff. My heart goes out to all affected. 

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Agreed

Couldn't help it mate I seen what he had put on my way bk from ibrox then I was up at the in laws and her dad says about the bear passing away and then this prick came into Ma head a wee while later and that's why I thought he was a horrible cunt, how anyone could laugh at that I don't know. 

9 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Sad sad day for everyone concerned with Rangers fc. A fellow bear gone far to soon. I hope something can be done to help the family out and also to the injured bears. I shouldn't even mention this twat who tweeted HAHAHAHA but really  sticks in the throat now, shame on you horrible person. 

Pondlife mate, they don't deserve mentioned on a thread like this.

Hopefully they get what's coming to them but for now it's just too raw, too heartbreaking to even bother wasting energy thinking of that.