Rangers Supporters Bus Crash - Nith Valley

hammer93

Terrible, terrible news!! Heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of the poor soul who lost his life today  following the team he undoubtedly loved!! To the Nith Valley RSC and, especially, all those caught up in that fateful accident, wishing you all a full and speedy recovery!! Thinking of you all at this desperately sad time!! WATP!!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know people if there's any admin on that even agree or are able.

But personally to me nothing matters tonight other than the loss of one of our own. 

I would like to request a suspension of all threads not related to the loss of a bear doing what 50000 of us do every second week. Dying following love of the Rangers

Is this possible and doable? As a mark of respect until perhaps noon to.orrow?

Over to admin and everyone else I suppose.

RIP fellow bear.

56 minutes ago, HenleyBear said:

My thoughts are with all the bears involved and their families especially given the tragic fatality. God bless 

I like to echo your comments. I was at the Ibrox Disaster game as a kid I wasn't caught up in the tragedy but every time I hear something like his it makes my blood run cold. RIP my fellow bear we are and always will be the people. God bless. 

Terrible news for all involved. I've just returned from a day out in London celebrating my sons 10th  birthday and was shocked to see this on the news. Words cannot express the shock felt by my family about this. Speedy recovery to all our brothers and sisters in hospital