Niko

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it from day one give the guy a chance to get games under his belt then judge him, too many fans were writing him off so early. He's slow as fuck granted but who needs it when he can pick a pass out and finnish like he did today. Well deserved MOTM for me  today 

2 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I said on the match thread that apart from the so called easy games, he should never play in a 433 set up. However, I think he would be perfect for a 442.

Great footballing brain. Everyone can see he has had great talent but unfortunately he is not nor ever will be fit/sharp enough at this level. Scored a fine goal.....offered nothing else unfortunately. Tells you how bad it was when Niko was MoM. Heard he narrowly edged out MOH.

7 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Great footballing brain. Everyone can see he has had great talent but unfortunately he is not nor ever will be fit/sharp enough at this level. Scored a fine goal.....offered nothing else unfortunately. Tells you how bad it was when Niko was MoM. Heard he narrowly edged out MOH.

Your seriously having a laugh 

Man of the match by a mile. His passing is surreal at times. There was one to Wallace just before his goal that was out of this world. 

He needs to up his tempo in the bigger games though, it's all well and good looking classy against a shite Partick Thistle team and then being dreadfully ineffective in the tougher games.

I do really like him though, his goal today was wonderful 

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Man of the match by a mile. His passing is surreal at times. There was one to Wallace just before his goal that was out of this world. 

He needs to up his tempo in the bigger games though, it's all well and good looking classy against a shite Partick Thistle team and then being dreadfully ineffective in the tougher games.

I do really like him though, his goal today was wonderful 

Thought Halliday was class tbh and deserved it! ??

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Thought Halliday was class tbh and deserved it! ??

Is that who got it mate? Hard to argue with that as well to be honest, Halliday really has been immense the past few weeks, he's stepping up when we needed someone to