Nith Valley RSC = RFFF

Great idea IMO.

If someone can eventually hold the chancers in control of it to account, I'd even go as far as saying take a good few grand out of it and pay for the funeral outright. Make it a great send-off for the Rangers fan that passed away.

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

There's been so many discussions over the last months and years about this fund. 

Tonight, fellow bears, one of our own didn't make it home. This guys family should be looked after and the RFFF should spearhead it. 

RIP Sir 

(tu)

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Great idea IMO.

If someone can eventually hold the chancers in control of it to account, I'd even go as far as saying take a good few grand out of it and pay for the funeral outright. Make it a great send-off for the Rangers fan that passed away.

Don't think anyone could disagree with that

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don't think anyone would disagree with this. 

But just remember a fellow Bear has died so please don't turn this into a thread over the rights  and wrongs of the RFFF. 

Agreed, this tragedy shouldn't be used to point score over anyone, that would be an insult to the dead.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don't think anyone would disagree with this. 

But just remember a fellow Bear has died so please don't turn this into a thread over the rights  and wrongs of the RFFF. 

I just want to echo this and posts will be removed from this thread if it goes down that route. 

Great idea, this is a truly sad day for everyone involved with our great club, I don't know anyone involved but travel everywhere supporting Rangers and it could have been anyone, so hits home hard. 

That money has been sitting there for too long so this is a great way to put it finally to good use. 

These go fund me sites really bother me. Not that folk need help bothers me. like the Wee lassie from Inverness family. Or the Adair family that are try desperately to get the child treated in America. Or that there a poor souls left without a father/husband after yesterday.

There is money there to be used. I'd pay a 10 quid a month direct debit so our (Rangers) family's could be helped in tragedy.

This is what the RFFF should be for. There's hundreds of thousands of pounds sitting in an account somewhere gathering dust. It's fucking shameful.

in not making this a rfff vs us thread, but It pisses me of when I see our people in need and the money sitting there doing f all.