The Scotsman Newspaper... Utterly Shameful

Taken today from their comments section... Called them today in regards to the below disgusting comments about the tragic bus crash today in which a poor Rangers fan lost his life and others were seriously injured,Told them they should be ashamed that they have allowed disgusting things like this in a national newspaper and promptly asked for them to be removed and the comments closed.

Notice that they have removed some of the more disgusting ones but have still failed to remove them all and not closed the comments.

Email will be sent to their editor over the weekend and may also make a complaint to IPSO.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

I ain't even surprised at this they really have went to a new level of scum but tonight lets just have all our thoughts with every rangers family member.

Agreed, tonight's not the right time for it. 

1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Can i ask why they have been removed ? Why shouldn't they be shamed.

Things are a bit raw and emotional tonight.

This is a time to be paying respects to the family involved in the fatality and the others injured.

There is plenty time to be digging dirt later but now isn't the time.

2 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Can i ask why they have been removed ? Why shouldn't they be shamed.

i've been deleting all of the scums posts on the matter,  there will be friends and maybe family of the victims on here and they do not need to see that shite.

I understand completely why you posted them, and generally i have no issues with it.  This isn't the time though.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

i've been deleting all of the scums posts on the matter,  there will be friends and maybe family of the victims on here and they do not need to see that shite.

I understand completely why you posted them, and generally i have no issues with it.  This isn't the time though.

Bravo mate ?. I know the sister and cousin of the young man who died. Things are very, very raw at the moment, understandably. I didn't know him personally but as you say there will undoubtedly be ones on here that did and/or know some of the injured. I appreciate the OP's efforts but it's a bit too soon just now.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Thinking about it your correct,Sometimes when your'e angry you don't think properly and jump in with both feet and your'e quite correct as now really isn't the time for the reasons you stated.

My apoligies

Just now, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Thinking about it your correct,Sometimes when your'e angry you don't think properly and jump in with both feet and your'e quite correct as now really isn't the time for the reasons you stated.

My apoligies

No need to apoligse,  you mean well and are taking the fight to them, I like that.

It's a shame the country we live in but I fully expected vile tweets, comments and Facebook postings about this. There is a reason why we call celtic and Aberdeen fans scum because it's exactly what they are! 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

It's a shame the country we live in but I fully expected vile tweets, comments and Facebook postings about this. There is a reason why we call celtic and Aberdeen fans scum because it's exactly what they are! 

WELL SAID MATE, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE AGAINST, SHEEP SHAGGERS AND FUCKING PEADOS.

There is a time and a place for dealing with this bad behaviour and its not now.

Most fans of all clubs will have the unfortunate people who were on the bus, and their families in their thoughts tonight. This could have happened to anyone of us who goes to football games.

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I personally won't be posting on any threads other than ones related to the loss of one of our own today. 

Nothing else matters.

Wish we could suspend all other threads as a simple mark of respect.

this^^^

1 hour ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Taken today from their comments section... Called them today in regards to the below disgusting comments about the tragic bus crash today in which a poor Rangers fan lost his life and others were seriously injured,Told them they should be ashamed that they have allowed disgusting things like this in a national newspaper and promptly asked for them to be removed and the comments closed.

Notice that they have removed some of the more disgusting ones but have still failed to remove them all and not closed the comments.

Email will be sent to their editor over the weekend and may also make a complaint to IPSO.

It's disgraceful the papers letting comments that are inappropriate pass through their moderation system. I agree they should have closed the comments.