• Megaphone guy (union bears)
    • Not heard of any of them before
    • Abdul the Muslim Proddy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

EDL Abdul hands out photo copies of an article in paper about him being up in court for sectarian abuse. He's a fud a few sandwhichs short of a picnic :lol:

I met him in Belfast before the Linfield game,  had seen him dozens of times before but hadn't spoke to him and always wondered what it was he was handing out to people. He talks some amount of shite 

Some of you might be slating the Wee man, and aye he makes a cunt of himself most of the time

He's happy supporting the bears and if I seen him in a spot of bother I'd help the brother out no problem 

Gone yersel Wee Abdul

36 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

What's wrong with the guy? I've never sat near him at any game and he's never cause any problems that I seen...

Just can't hack his voice shouting same thing every 2 'mins, can definitely tell he hasn't a clue who which players are either  shouting for players that aren't even on the pitch 

Those twitter accounts are tragic aswell, what kind of sad act has the time to do that.

On the whole Abdul is a pest, has made a total cunt of himself and the club on numerous occasions - but he's genuinely mentally ill, his family have disowned him and he should be pitied rather than hated.

4 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Is taps aff guy the naked bear :lol: ? He goes on my supporters bus, good bear. 

He's wasted the guy from our bus time loads past year or two with tickets. Saying he's taking a ticket then not showing up or phoning to cancel.