• Taps aff guy (the naked bear)
    • Megaphone guy (union bears)
    • Not heard of any of them before
    • Abdul the Muslim Proddy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Orange bunnet guy the old guy with the walking stick who wears a really old Rangers jacket? The jacket has Rangers wrote right across the back of it and he also wears some sort of sunglasses? 

If so it's him. I've seen him at every single game away from home for the past 5 years. Don't see him so much at home so he must sit the opposite end of me

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Is Orange bunnet guy the old guy with the walking stick who wears a really old Rangers jacket? The jacket has Rangers wrote right across the back of it and he also wears some sort of sunglasses? 

If so it's him. I've seen him at every single game away from home for the past 5 years. Don't see him so much at home so he must sit the opposite end of me

Might be brian aff ma bus! He goes to all the home games, leaves the match at 75-80 mins to make sure he gets back to the bus !

Just now, M0NTY said:

Might be brian aff ma bus! He goes to all the home games, leaves the match at 75-80 mins to make sure he gets back to the bus !

I've honestly seen him everywhere with that same jacket and walking stick. Some commitment from the guy. He just stands out because of the sunglasses thing

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Take a look at Orange Bunnet (@OrangeBunnet): https://twitter.com/OrangeBunnet?s=09

Him and Santa have parody Twitter accounts, pretty funny the banter between them