Senderos

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

If I could select one player to demonstrate how much of a monumental car crash Warburton made of our recruitment activity during the summer, Senderos would be that player.

If the manager actually signed him.......

From where we sit in the main stand it did look as if he cracked the elbow into the striker in first half.Think most of the stadium thought he was a gonner but nothing.Then got booked later for less of a challenge.Usual refereeing pish.

Don't rate him at all. On Saturday he looked like bambi on ice. Thistles number16 imho was trying to get him booked then sent off,ran into him at pace won the foul and done different things throughout the2nd half. I think opposing managers see him as the weak link. Also think he's fond of using his elbows,its going to cost us at some point.

40 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Pathetic player he won't dozi thought he would be better than he has been, maybe he is just a has been 

I think you need to be good at one stage to be a has been! Fuck knows how he made a career out of football.

23 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

If the manager actually signed him.......

He was on trial for a week; I think it's blatantly obvious that Warburton signed him.

If you're suggesting that he was brought in by the board, I think that puts such gossip to bed. Dave King or Paul Murray won't have been overseeing his performances in training before making a decision.

24 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

From where we sit in the main stand it did look as if he cracked the elbow into the striker in first half.Think most of the stadium thought he was a gonner but nothing.Then got booked later for less of a challenge.Usual refereeing pish.

Agree.  It looked like a pretty blatant elbow from where I was sitting, with a good view of the incident. 

Slightly off topic,  but what about that challenge on haliday?  Studs up and perhaps even both feet off the deck.  I can't remember if it was a booking but the player was nowhere close to getting the ball. I'd the non-compliance office going to look at that? 

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

If I could select one player to demonstrate how much of a monumental car crash Warburton made of our recruitment activity during the summer, Senderos would be that player.

A car crash of signing activity that includes Windass, Crooks, Rossiter, Kranjcar? You choose to select one player or maybe two that look as if they were brought out of necessity and not necessarily out of choice.