Semi Final ticket emails.....

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the CCCS and Been to everyone this year but not had an email!! Pissed off is an understatement!!

also from a superstitious point of view we have never lost to the tarriers in any of the numerous games at hampden I've been to so better get one!!

4 hours ago, cameron1873 said:

I got fuck all again. 

Add that to last year's semi, parkhead and Pittodrie from this year. Fucking joke. By the sounds of it nearly everyone got one as well

I take it you weren't on the CCCS last year? Everyone that was got a ticket for last seasons semi.

2 hours ago, DESGER said:

On the CCCS and Been to everyone this year but not had an email!! Pissed off is an understatement!!

also from a superstitious point of view we have never lost to the tarriers in any of the numerous games at hampden I've been to so better get one!!

Yeah it's a joke. What's the point of having a priority system as they call it if you're not guaranteed a ticket. Defeats the purpose of it really.

Ticket office need to sort this out asap.

25 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Got nothing last season regarding semI and final but got one this time

:dioufcheer:

But can't feckin go

:(

A family do organised before the game was known is taking precedence over everything else. That's the RSC getting 3 more tickets for the ballot.

Fuck that.

Got two but feel sorry for others that missed out.   The ticket office need to totally review the allocation of tickets.  Once the players / corporates etc have taken their allocation it should be a simple case of credit history for each competition including homes and aways.   Those with the most credits get first shout and so on.  

Was set on giving mine to the club if I got one but now it's confirmed I cannae not go. Will go and support the team as I always do although this is probably the least confident I've ever been before an OF in my 20+ years following the Gers

Got mine, but how many times do you need to tell the club you don't want to pay £7 for the privilege of postage? I always pick them up as Ibrox is only a short journey, are they making a "skin" from the special delivery fee?

13 minutes ago, ARockit said:

Got mine, but how many times do you need to tell the club you don't want to pay £7 for the privilege of postage? I always pick them up as Ibrox is only a short journey, are they making a "skin" from the special delivery fee?

Nah, royal mail are just extortionate, and it is better they send you the ticket and charge you, rather than you not getting it, for you to opt out.

The other way about wouldn't be worth thinking of.

8 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah it's a joke. What's the point of having a priority system as they call it if you're not guaranteed a ticket. Defeats the purpose of it really.

Ticket office need to sort this out asap.

Yeah definitely. I might just come off the CCCS if I don't get one as don't see the point as I can just get the ticket activated for the other games anyway!(bit daft I know as I will go to all the games anyway but just bit annoyed about whole thing!!)

No tickets for me, my husband or grandson. More annoyed for the wean because he's not going to see us playing them at Ibrox because our STs are for the family stand.

We've not missed any home games but I'm worried because the TO had input my card details wrong and when payment hadn't came out for the Annan game we went through and got it sorted. We just paid for the game while we were there but it's looking as though that hasn't been included on the scheme :( I'll try and phone them later, although there's probably no point because all the tickets have probably been allocated. 

Och well the pub for us (except the wean)! If we get them in the SC then hopefully I'll get a ticket for that!

Well done to the Bears that got tickets - make sure you're loud and proud!

11 hours ago, blueretro said:

I didn't get one! My payment was rejected for the QOS game and I had to go into the TO and sort it. I wonder if they still have me down as a missed payment on that? It was them that fucked it up as well.

No mate, cos same happened with me and stranraer and i still got one 

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

No tickets for me, my husband or grandson. More annoyed for the wean because he's not going to see us playing them at Ibrox because our STs are for the family stand.

We've not missed any home games but I'm worried because the TO had input my card details wrong and when payment hadn't came out for the Annan game we went through and got it sorted. We just paid for the game while we were there but it's looking as though that hasn't been included on the scheme :( I'll try and phone them later, although there's probably no point because all the tickets have probably been allocated. 

Och well the pub for us (except the wean)! If we get them in the SC then hopefully I'll get a ticket for that!

Well done to the Bears that got tickets - make sure you're loud and proud!

Don't know if it's counted how many times it was actually used. All but one of the lads I go with on our bus got one. The one who never had been to all the games and my brother had missed 2 due to work but he got one. All of us were registered before the Annan game.