Semi Final ticket emails.....

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No ticket for me or my brother, despite being on the cccs for the past 7 years or so. Been to every cup game in that time never missing a payment. Just tried calling them there only to be given the usual pish about how their lines are too busy and then they just cut me off. Fucking shambles. 

Just got got through to the ticket office there. We got 16500 tickets for cccs but we have 18000 on the scheme. So me and my brother are part of the unlucky 1500. Scunnered. 

19 minutes ago, WhosTheDado said:

No ticket for me or my brother, despite being on the cccs for the past 7 years or so. Been to every cup game in that time never missing a payment. Just tried calling them there only to be given the usual pish about how their lines are too busy and then they just cut me off. Fucking shambles. 

Just got got through to the ticket office there. We got 16500 tickets for cccs but we have 18000 on the scheme. So me and my brother are part of the unlucky 1500. Scunnered. 

16500 is a bit of a joke of an allocation!! No point being on the CCCS now if it's still a ballot so I think I will just start missing all Cup games if that's the case! Plus there's no way 18000 have been on since before the first Cup games in the summer!

2 minutes ago, DESGER said:

16500 is a bit of a joke of an allocation!! No point being on the CCCS now if it's still a ballot so I think I will just start missing all Cup games if that's the case! Plus there's no way 18000 have been on since before the first Cup games in the summer!

Theres a point in the sense that it still gives you the best chance of tickets

But it's dissapointing that the CCCS doesn't guarantee tickets for semi finals and finals anymore, suppose a lot more people signed up to it after the games last season thinking it would guarantee them? 

33 minutes ago, WhosTheDado said:

16500 is higher than I thought it would be. Leaves 5k for RSCs and players etc which isn't a lot 

4 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

Been on the cccs for yrs , ticked off every box ,. Been to all previous games and never got an email,.  Also only had 2 away games so far ,   Pish luck ....

Heard a couple of stories like that that make me think they've messed up as they were meant to be done in order. I'd have thought available tickets would outnumber the folk that had been on CCCS since the start and been to all games and I'm sure there's been people saying they signed up after the firs game that got a ticket.

13 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Theres a point in the sense that it still gives you the best chance of tickets

But it's dissapointing that the CCCS doesn't guarantee tickets for semi finals and finals anymore, suppose a lot more people signed up to it after the games last season thinking it would guarantee them? 

Yeah I understand that point but honestly think I will just give the Cup games a miss from now which is a shame cause I ain't missed a home cup game in 6 years. More of a principle thing than anything logical!!

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If folk are getting a ticket before the ones that's been on CCCS for years taking all tickets then it's more than pish luck, it's a fucking joke. 

Im thinking they may have done a ballot for folk like myself , then kept a small amount over for the newbies,. 

I'm not on CCCS but always make every home game including cup games, I have no interest in going to any game at hampden so I wouldn't have wanted a ticket for this! I think it's crap for all people who have held ST for years and go to all the games to then be put in a ballot with a 1st year ST holder, therefore ibrox should start using a point system 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If folk are getting a ticket before the ones that's been on CCCS for years taking all tickets then it's more than pish luck, it's a fucking joke. 

The guy I spoke to on the phone says it doesn't matter how many years I've been on the cccs, it's based on a season by season basis☹️. 

2 minutes ago, WhosTheDado said:

The guy I spoke to on the phone says it doesn't matter how many years I've been on the cccs, it's based on a season by season basis☹️. 

Does anyone actually know of someone who signed up to CCCS after or during  the group games who got a ticket?

Just now, WhosTheDado said:

Considering you efforts in the past mate that is a shit outcome  

1 hour ago, WhosTheDado said:

If there's 18000 on the scheme then everyone should've got a ticket. What's the point in a priority system if it's not really!

For the sake of 1500 everyone should've got one. Where does the other 6000 tickets go then 

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

If there's 18000 on the scheme then everyone should've got a ticket. What's the point in a priority system if it's not really!

For the sake of 1500 everyone should've got one. Where does the other 6000 tickets go then 

Supporters clubs and players/staff 

No emails, have they all been sent out now? 

It should be allocated on a loyalty basis, not a ballot system. When we went down to the 3rd division 'fans' didn't renew for four seasons, only renewing when we got promoted back to the premiership. These 'fans' probably have been allocated tickets yet my parents who have had season tickets on the CCCS since the beginning haven't been allocated any. Absolute joke.