Taig U20's exposed

Gaz52

6 hours ago, BF2 said:

The tarriers are never happy unless the media are creaming themselves over them are they?

This an extract from a piece in the Mirror. 

He has been said to have all the assets to join the long list of greats who have, as the song says, passed through Parkhead's  Paedo-domes gates.

His Messi-esque skills already have fans worried that the cash-rich clubs will try to snatch, him but Dembele's parents, from the Ivory Coast, are believed to be happy and settled in Scotland. 

The Scum are Bloody unbelievable, no doubt he will be valued at £30 million by the time he's 15 years old.

1 hour ago, bluedart1952 said:

This an extract from a piece in the Mirror. 

He has been said to have all the assets to join the long list of greats who have, as the song says, passed through Parkhead's  Paedo-domes gates.

His Messi-esque skills already have fans worried that the cash-rich clubs will try to snatch, him but Dembele's parents, from the Ivory Coast, are believed to be happy and settled in Scotland. 

The Scum are Bloody unbelievable, no doubt he will be valued at £30 million by the time he's 15 years old.

Embarrassing.

1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Btw he's 100% Islam Feruz MK II

I just said that as well. Celtic putting the family up etc. Then he tells them to fuck off when he gets offered triple what Celtic are giving him 

7 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Anyone read the bit from his former coach, Feeney. Slating us, saying we never took many boys from his team despite being so close. Talk about a chip on your shoulder. 

I saw that, the guy seems have a strong dislike of Rangers. I wonder why ? :rolleyes:

The only reason he played is because they were missing something like 10 players from their u 20 squad and couldn't call up any of the u17s because they had a game last night (I think)

He was essentially a last resort to make up the numbers. It's quite embarrassing the way the media are wanking themselves into oblivion over this.

For what its worth, ive sat and watched a good few videos, and to me, he looks the real deal. Still young though and it could go either way. But dont worry lads! If he is that good he'll be at either Chelsea or Man City before hes 16. Celtic will get a minimal training fee.