Taig U20's exposed

Gaz52

45 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Publicity stunt. The boy is a talent but he'll get battered in the U20's he's fucking tiny :lol:

Aye I'm sure it'll be in the paper next week that Real Madrid are interested and going to pay £5 million for him. 

I'm sure the boy is a talent but playing a 13 year old in a game with under20s (and we have guys like Senderos playing the other week) is just wrong.

59 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Aye I'm sure it'll be in the paper next week that Real Madrid are interested and going to pay £5 million for him. 

I'm sure the boy is a talent but playing a 13 year old in a game with under20s (and we have guys like Senderos playing the other week) is just wrong.

Just dangerous IMO. It's not as if he's big for his age or anything like that. He's miles ahead of the boys in his age group from what I've seen but to put him in the U20 is a serious injury waiting to happen.

All so they can get a wee bit of publicity.

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

Senderos v Dembele, what could possibly go wrong?

The boy looks very talented, but playing a 13 year old is just downright negligence from them. If that were my boy id be absolutely fucking raging. If he's really good, aye fire him in with the 16's or something - but to put a wee lad like that up against grown men is mindblowing. 

9 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Publicity stunt. The boy is a talent but he'll get battered in the U20's he's fucking tiny :lol:

They know they're guaranteed to lose him to Chelsea or City so they're trying to get as much compensation as possible.