International week thoughts...

MisterC

I know some don't like it but for me international week is great as it gives us a week to breathe and take stock of where we are. Plus too as I'm sure many will agree that international soccer is where its at instead of humdrum domestic drudgery. I wish Rangers would give up domestic soccer and just play against countrys rather than league. 

However even that idea has flaws but I am sure we will enjoy the break and getting our kilts and sporrans on and getting behind Scotlandshire and ulstershire etc... 

Thoughts? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I know some don't like it but for me international week is great as it gives us a week to breathe and take stock of where we are. Plus too as I'm sure many will agree that international soccer is where its at instead of humdrum domestic drudgery. I wish Rangers would give up domestic soccer and just play against countrys rather than league. 

However even that idea has flaws but I am sure we will enjoy the break and getting our kilts and sporrans on and getting behind Scotlandshire and ulstershire etc... 

Thoughts? 

Or, just after a win, which could get the momentum going and get us ticking, a break for tranny banging is just unnecessary and disrupts our progress.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Internationals are boring.

Scotland is summed up with the goal anthem now being bits n pieces. Cringy as fuck, full a neds and nationalists. 

much prefer  the Dave Clark five version  good 60s song , when life was carefree and joyous and the groups and singers from those days were fantastic . oh' , by the way fuck the tarrier football team known as Scotland.

55 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Thoughts? 

I shouldn't have had that curry earlier

At least we won our last game before the break. It makes it a long 2 weeks between games if we have a bad result before we finish. Hate international football, no interest in our own national team and the rest of the games are pish. Usually work extra days to get days back for going to see Rangers during the break