Man United Fan Banned From Away Games.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Stupid that he didn't contact the Club to cancel his ticket perhaps..In the modern world of smart phones he has no excuse does he..I of course do not know the reasons for not collecting the ticket, so perhaps it's best not to comment...

He had the flu

United treat their fans like shit at times . I'm sure a few years ago they informed ST holders that if they didn't go to a home league cup tie against a league 1or 2 side then they wouldn't be able to attend the next EPL home game . Not sure how it panned out eventually but the fact the club came out with the idea in the first place shows how much they care .They know that for home games they will always find a buyer .

It must be frustrating for fans looking for away tickets considering their allocations , but surely some common sense should be applied when looking into the circumstances surrounding the guy's no show . The article I read stated that his ticket was passed on but the other punter was refused entry ( take it they require a form of id at the turnstile )

48 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

United treat their fans like shit at times . I'm sure a few years ago they informed ST holders that if they didn't go to a home league cup tie against a league 1or 2 side then they wouldn't be able to attend the next EPL home game . Not sure how it panned out eventually but the fact the club came out with the idea in the first place shows how much they care .They know that for home games they will always find a buyer .

It must be frustrating for fans looking for away tickets considering their allocations , but surely some common sense should be applied when looking into the circumstances surrounding the guy's no show . The article I read stated that his ticket was passed on but the other punter was refused entry ( take it they require a form of id at the turnstile )

The last part must be wrong unless united lied given they said the ticket wasn't collected no?

Man United have previous for this sort of nonsense. I recall a season ticket holder being banned from attending a big game because they hadn't attended the previous home game, bought the ticket but just didn't show so their ticket was deactivated for the next game (Arsenal or Man City, something like that)