Pictures of the taigs wanted from the last game.

Siam69

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Just if anyone was interested ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37588452

CCTV appeal over disorder at Celtic v Rangers game

2 hours ago

From the section Glasgow & West Scotland

Police have released images of 10 people they want to speak to in connection with disorder at the Celtic v Rangers game last month.

Effigies of Rangers fans were hung from the stands during the match.

Toilets in the away end of the ground were vandalised and both clubs later released statements over fan behaviour.

Four people have so far been arrested over the two blow-up effigies, one of which was draped with a Rangers scarf, the other with an Orange sash.

The match, which Celtic won 5-1, took place at Parkhead on 10 September.

Anyone with information about the people pictured has been asked to contact Shettleston police office or use the dedicated email address.

_91559320_fans.jpg

No 9; easy,

No 7; easy'ish,

No 6; easy,

No 2; not so easy,

No 19; not a chance,

No 18; dead easy,

No 17; dead easy,

No 16; dead easy,

No 15; dead easy,

No 12; easy'ish,

8/10 should be comfortable officer dibble.

23 hours ago, Siam69 said:

2 hours ago

Police have released images of 10 people they want to speak to in connection with disorder at the Celtic v Rangers game last month.

Toilets in the away end of the ground were vandalised and both clubs later released statements over fan behaviour.

Four people have so far been arrested over the two blow-up effigies, one of which was draped with a Rangers scarf, the other with an Orange sash.

Anyone with information about the people pictured has been asked to contact Shettleston police office or use the dedicated email address.

_91559320_fans.jpg

23 hours ago, Siam69 said:

2 hours ago

_91559320_fans.jpg

No.12 is Steven Naismith- get the rhat lifted 

I think I had the misfortune to teach No 6 about 8 years ago who tried to argue that "Oh ah up the Ra" on school bag was an expression of culture and not, as I put it, a sectarian statement showing support for a terrorist organisation.  The Head of Department agreed with me.

The police know who all those rats are. A few well known faces from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and the bhoys. The pictures are only there to publicly shame them.

Why do the police not give Celtic the seat number? Why kid on to be hunting them when the club have all the information they  need.  

If season ticket holders leant their books out and refuse to name and shame then take the books off them as ban them from  games.

If this was our fans doors would already put in, 

Four more arrests for the cup final fiasco 85 in total now , wonder how many Bears had a chap at the door compared to hibs fans 

Four more men have been arrested in connection with disorder at the end of May's Scottish Cup Final.

The men, aged 25, 31, 33 and 46, are all expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court this week.

Police have now made a total of 85 arrests after violent scenes followed a pitch invasion at Hampden on Saturday 21 May.

The disorder marred the end of the Hibs v Rangers cup final, which ended in a 3-2 victory for the Edinburgh side.

On Sunday, October 09, 2016 at 0:16 PM, Copland bear said:

Why do the police not give Celtic the seat number? Why kid on to be hunting them when the club have all the information they  need.  

If season ticket holders leant their books out and refuse to name and shame then take the books off them as ban them from  games.

If this was our fans doors would already put in, 

Why would you assume the bheast club would turn on the bheast and assist plod?

9 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Four more arrests for the cup final fiasco 85 in total now , wonder how many Bears had a chap at the door compared to hibs fans 

Four more men have been arrested in connection with disorder at the end of May's Scottish Cup Final.

The men, aged 25, 31, 33 and 46, are all expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court this week.

Police have now made a total of 85 arrests after violent scenes followed a pitch invasion at Hampden on Saturday 21 May.

The disorder marred the end of the Hibs v Rangers cup final, which ended in a 3-2 victory for the Edinburgh side.

Hibs fan got a 2 grand fine and 4 year ban today.

One of the CCTV gallery saw his pic and handed himself in apparently. Was a ceptic fan.

9 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

I take it none of you 2 have any disabled family members then eh?

pair a wankers

Pair a wankers, but only quote 1 person.

Are you a spastic aswell?

And as it happens i do have a disabled nephew, not that it's any of your business.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

And as it happens i do have a disabled nephew, not that it's any of your business.

Then what the hell are you doing using a disgraceful term like that? 

You would not stand for anyone referring to your nephew like that so don't refer to others that way!

It makes me so mad that the disabled are still seen as fair game for shit like this!

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

"But I only quoted one person"

so here we have it another prick who can't count

theres you and the bam you quoted, the school I went to that makes 2, 2 is a pair hence 

pair of wankers

I hope you don't use the word "spa***c" in front of him you illiterate fuckwit