Pictures of the taigs wanted from the last game.

Siam69

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

A hate crime against who?

The guy who the police don't know or disabled people in general?

There's ways and means of trying to stop people making a mistake, getting on your high horse and speaking down to them is probably not the best way to approach it.

Up until now i liked your contributions to the site, even thought it was harsh that you get a hard time in the OT.

It was a throwaway remark about a guy i thought was guilty of a much more sinister thing than a comment on the internet, as it happens he appears to be a Bear but i didn't know that at the time.

Its too late now , its off to cyber jail for you 

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

But i edited my original post and i showed repentance.

You can't send me to jail until the bhoy gets a chance to batter me after nursery tomorrow.

Edit: bhoy

Bhoy? Ya bam is that the best you've got ya wanker, where and when do you want to meet after you get out of nursery ya wanker

you dont even go to games ya tool

Just now, onwardsupwards said:

You should changer yer name ya dick

aye PLUMB would be perfect for you ya fanny

A dick and a fanny are opposites.

You do get people who "changer" them though.

Tweet brenda for more info, he likes that sort of thing.

Go to sleep now, your up early.

1 minute ago, onwardsupwards said:

Bhoy? Ya bam is that the best you've got ya wanker, where and when do you want to meet after you get out of nursery ya wanker

you dont even go to games ya tool

Yer awful aggressive wee man.

Calm your wee self down and tell me where your nursery is, remember it's you who is 4, not me.

I don't go to games? 

Ok then.

11 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Why the fuck would anyone point out that one of them is a Bear? (regardless of whether he's in a video or not). Fucking tantamount to being a grass.

Jesus fucking wept!!!

Being to a grass to who? You don't think the police would be aware if said suspect was one of us or them?

4 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It is not but if I can save decent Bears from hassle then I will try. 

I don't think the guy who threatened me thinks i am decent.

It's been like being back in the playground all the names i have heard me being called.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I know. But I know deep down most folk on here are. Even the ones who give me shit. 

I know that.

The thing is, i would never have dreamed of giving you shit at all (or any decent posters on the site).

The only people i start with are suspect folks and in retaliation.

I would go out my way to help anyone i could.

17 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Being to a grass to who? You don't think the police would be aware if said suspect was one of us or them?

It doesn't matter a fuck 'to who' - we have fuckwits on here also placing him in the toilets video.

Maybe me and you are different, but it would be a cold fucking day in hell before I pointed out someone was a bear. Says more about you than it does about me if you don't have any issues with that.

Fucking grasses. Of the worst sort.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

It doesn't matter a fuck 'to who' - we have fuckwits on here also placing him in the toilets video.

Maybe me and you are different, but it would be a cold fucking day in hell before I pointed out someone was a bear. Says more about you than it does about me if you don't have any issues with that.

Fucking grasses. Of the worst sort.

I have issues with someone grassing, of course, but I find your adamant views odd here. A poster here claiming the said culprit is one of us, or not, is not at all going to influence any police interaction towards said target.

If any other fellow fan or rival fan couldn't gather from those images that said culprit is quite potentially a Rangers man, then they're pretty blind.