Would love to be going to Windsor tonight!

Siam69

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

He has had a few bad games for NI when he was younger, but he does seem to have come on leaps and bounds. Would love him to be a regular starter for both Rangers and NI.

Aye, so would I, improve him even more. 

The Czechs are still drawing at home to Azerbaijan. Less than 10 mins left. 

GAWA crowd are immense in Germany, singing like fuck. 

Decent performance, considering World Champions at home. 

Azerbaijan are dark horses in this group. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Northern Ireland have been no bad and again can leave with their heads held high , you can see the last two years have instilled a bit of belief and purpose into this squad. How do the northern Irish fans feel about their chances of qualifying again this time around ? 

I think we'll probably finish in the top 3. If we do finish 2nd it'll be tough getting through a play-off. But we have a habit of beating the odds to qualify, so why not?

8 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Looks a very tidy player. I'd love to see Tav pushed forward in to the front 3 and Hodson playing at right back.

That's a good call.

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Northern Ireland have been no bad and again can leave with their heads held high , you can see the last two years have instilled a bit of belief and purpose into this squad. How do the northern Irish fans feel about their chances of qualifying again this time around ? 

I don't see any reason why we can't get 2nd, as long as we keep hold of our manager. 

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fans were in fine voce,the last 15/20 mins or so singing the Will Grigg song was class.

The Germans loved it so much the put the song on at full time!

They are a credit to the country and a credit to Great Britain.

They sounded superb. It's a tad depressing when you compare them to Scotland fans who sing about Mel Gibson and a fucking deer for 90 minutes.

8 minutes ago, BF2 said:

They sounded superb. It's a tad depressing when you compare them to Scotland fans who sing about Mel Gibson and a fucking deer for 90 minutes.

Mate, i had a debate the other day with this cunt who was saying the tartan trannies were the best fans in the eorld etc and how everybody loves them:power_of_anguish:

Well tonight i flicked between both games and videoed the difference in support towards the teams who were both getting beat, sad as fuck but i want to prove a point to him.

The Ulstermen were bouncing and getting the Germans joining in with them.

In contrast the atmosphere at the Scotland game resembled a morgue.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Mate, i had a debate the other day with this cunt who was saying the tartan trannies were the best fans in the eorld etc and how everybody loves them:power_of_anguish:

Well tonight i flicked between both games and videoed the difference in support towards the teams who were both getting beat, sad as fuck but i want to prove a point to him.

The Ulstermen were bouncing and getting the Germans joining in with them.

In contrast the atmosphere at the Scotland game resembled a morgue.

Best fans in the world my arse. Against Lithuania they were at home on a Saturday night, with pretty reasonable ticket prices by all accounts, and they were still 15k under capacity.

37 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Best fans in the world my arse. Against Lithuania they were at home on a Saturday night, with pretty reasonable ticket prices by all accounts, and they were still 15k under capacity.

Said as much in a a text to that cunt on Saturday night, booing players and 15k empty seats, pyoor dead brilliant support that.

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

He is yea.

To be honest, I've never seen him have a bad game for either our wee Country or Rangers. I know he has played that much for either, but what he has, he's been decent IMO.

Aye same, he has always looked solid in any game I've watched of him and tonight will have been a great experience.

On a side note, why do NI fans insist on calling it 'our wee country'. Cringy as fuck :lol:

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

£33 pound for a shite team against Lithuania is ridiculous imo. 

8 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Aye same, he has always looked solid in any game I've watched of him and tonight will have been a great experience.

On a side note, why do NI fans insist on calling it 'our wee country'. Cringy as fuck :lol:

Maybe because they fought to keep it their wee country, whereas we have surrendered our country to the tartan army and nationalist scum who go to see Scotland.

Now that IS cringey.

41 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Maybe because they fought to keep it their wee country, whereas we have surrendered our country to the tartan army and nationalist scum who go to see Scotland.

Now that IS cringey.

Kind of missing the point I think but in general yeah, I agree with you.

Regardless if Scotland was pro Unionist or ran by the SNP I wouldny refer to it as my wee country so was just curious.

• 5 weeks later...