Jacobites v Lithuania

That is not a scotland team out there tonight - just a bunch of duds and a support the same .

Stick your Do ray me and your kilts wearing up yer arse and strachan

Sfa you have what you deserve .

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland are shite and even if they go on and pull 2 back and win it won't disguise how Shite they are. Embarrassing for any Rangers supporters to "support" them. Fuck the team the management the sfa the tartan trannies and all the other clubs fans. Hampden must be full of the tramps from Glasgow and the diet tramps from Edinburgh as the thumb got a great reception when he came on. Please get beat. 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Scotland are shite and even if they go on and pull 2 back and win it won't disguise how Shite they are. Embarrassing for any Rangers supporters to "support" them. Fuck the team the management the sfa the tartan trannies and all the other clubs fans. Hampden must be full of the tramps from Glasgow and the diet tramps from Edinburgh as the thumb got a great reception when he came on. Please get beat. 

Ah well. Deal with it. (tu)

3 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

The way he talks and conducts himself in interviews and press conferences, you'd think how can any player take him seriously. He reminds me of the teacher you had in school who thought he was funny as fuck but was actually a useless prick. 

The fact he always searches either for a joke or the aggresive is something I really do not like about the guy - he was a good player but that does not mean he is a good manager, on a theme of players who were good and are not great managers have a look at this http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-extra-robbie-savage-on-giggs

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's absurd because Lee Wallace is the most harmless, inoffensive guy in our team. Always respectful of other teams and clubs and never has a bad word to say about anyone but because he's the captain of Rangers Football Club he gets singled out for abuse. 

What Happened with Wallace mate?

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Oh, everything.

But it shouldn't be nice though, should it? The whole country should be supporting our national team. That's what happened when I was growing up. Now we have a country that is so divided, that we are just another ROI team wearing dark blue.

I always look at NI and think how come they can do so well compared to Scotland, the results that they have had over the years outshines us by miles. Beating teams like Spain, England and Russia etc at home, we wouldn't have a chance to have a record like that

1 minute ago, badjon said:

The fact he always searches either for a joke or the aggresive is something I really do not like about the guy - he was a good player but that does not mean he is a good manager, on a theme of players who were good and are not great managers have a look at this http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-extra-robbie-savage-on-giggs

Wouldn't surprise me if he got the players to call him Uncle Gordy. 

Just now, james_85 said:

I always look at NI and think how come they can do so well compared to Scotland, the results that they have had over the years outshines us by miles. Beating teams like Spain, England and Russia etc at home, we wouldn't have a chance to have a record like that

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Deal with it? You's mean fuck all to me. U stand shoulder to shoulder with those who hate all things Rangers. U need to deal with it. 

I have mate. I'm supporting my country quite happily without bothering about what any other cunt wants to do, unlike yourself. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sat on a train from Aberdeen to Glasgow last night, heard all I needed to hear, fuck Scotland and fuck the tartan trannies, couldn't give a fuck what they do 

Aww come on u don't be like that we should stand shoulder to shoulder with them as they are booing our players. I agree though fuck them. 

3 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

But it shouldn't be nice though, should it? The whole country should be supporting our national team. That's what happened when I was growing up. Now we have a country that is so divided, that we are just another ROI team wearing dark blue.

I'm being flippant because I can't be bothered with the same debate yet again. Suffice to say, I still support them.