Jacobites v Lithuania

3 minutes ago, james_85 said:

I always look at NI and think how come they can do so well compared to Scotland, the results that they have had over the years outshines us by miles. Beating teams like Spain, England and Russia etc at home, we wouldn't have a chance to have a record like that

Not sure what age you are but historically it's usually the big teams we do well against. It's wee pishy teams like Lithuania that normally fuck it up for us.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Well its not the worst idea, he clearly does t fancy being a league boss but might be inclined to national team. Plus would help to sort this clusterfuck out, he would take no prisoners

How on earth any Rangers man would want Walter anywhere near that job again bamboozles me.

Just now, Inigo said:

I have mate. I'm supporting my country quite happily without bothering about what any other cunt wants to do, unlike yourself. 

Pish. I wouldn't attend a Scotland game even if everything was hunky dory with all. I hate international football so I am doing as I always would. Only Rangers for me, as I said stand beside all who hate us like a good wee boy now. 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Pish. I wouldn't attend a Scotland game even if everything was hunky dory with all. I hate international football so I am doing as I always would. Only Rangers for me, as I said stand beside all who hate us like a good wee boy now. 

I'm trying to get across that I don't give a fuck and it aint sinkin in. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Not sure what age you are but historically it's usually the big teams we do well against. It's wee pishy teams like Lithuania that normally fuck it up for us.

unfortunately old enough to have watched plenty of Scotland shite. 

The only results I can think of in fairly recent times are the France games and a game away to Holland, there may be more but they don't happen very often. 

Just now, ready1873 said:

How on earth any Rangers man would want Walter anywhere near that job again bamboozles me.

He is an absolute quality manager who took to the job brilliantly last time, I think he would love the challenge unfortunately with Reagan and the big jap in control it would never happen but I can dream

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

So much so u quoted me first then continue to reply? Do 1 

I quoted your 'embarrassment' comment to make a point that I don 't care what you do, but you seem to care what other Rangers fans do.

15 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Scotland are shite and even if they go on and pull 2 back and win it won't disguise how Shite they are. Embarrassing for any Rangers supporters to "support" them. Fuck the team the management the sfa the tartan trannies and all the other clubs fans. Hampden must be full of the tramps from Glasgow and the diet tramps from Edinburgh as the thumb got a great reception when he came on. Please get beat. 

Mongo (tu)

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Disagree. It's shite managers like the wee munchkin prick that fuck t up for us. Rescuing a point against Lithuania sums it up. That is the level scotland is at and always will be, as long as bitter bastards are at the helm. What do you want to do, improve scottish football, or punish Rangers whenever possible? Fuck scottish football would be their answer.

2 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Will no doubt get crucified by some out there, but for me it says all you need to know about the sorry state of Scottish Football when Fletcher has 75 caps for the Nat team.

And only 300+ games for the most successful club side of the last two decades.

If only duds like Fergie had your management skills they would never have picked him