Jacobites v Lithuania

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Inigo said:

I quoted your 'embarrassment' comment to make a point that I don 't care what you do, but you seem to care what other Rangers fans do.

Thought u didn't care? Doing an awful lot of replying to me. Try this then, I don't care what u say and maybe that will sink in.  

The reason Scotchland are a joke on the international stage stems from grassroots football all the way up to the top. 

Nowhere for kids to play football, too many no ball game signs and not enough resources. 

Epitomised by NI Wales and Iceland making the Euros and not looking out of place. The place is a joke and the culture doesn't help at all. 

Not that I give a fuck but that's where the problem lies. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

The reason Scotchland are a joke on the international stage stems from grassroots football all the way up to the top. 

Nowhere for kids to play football, too many no ball game signs and not enough resources. 

Epitomised by NI Wales and Iceland making the Euros and not looking out of place. The place is a joke and the culture doesn't help at all. 

Not that I give a fuck but that's where the problem lies. 

Not to mention that about half our squad are English. 

4 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

He is an absolute quality manager who took to the job brilliantly last time, I think he would love the challenge unfortunately with Reagan and the big jap in control it would never happen but I can dream

I'm not doubting Walters ability..

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

And only 300+ games for the most successful club side of the last two decades.

If only duds like Fergie had your management skills they would never have picked him

Well aware of his record w/ ManU, but frankly I look at the amount of caps he's received v. (for instance) the amount Davie Cooper earned in his time on earth and find it completely baffling.

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Thought u didn't care? Doing an awful lot of replying to me. Try this then, I don't care what u say and maybe that will sink in.  

I don't. I'm replying on a forum. That's what you do on a forum.

I still don't care what you think about Scotland yet you still care what other Bears do. It's not rocket science, mate.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't. I'm replying on a forum. That's what you do on a forum.

I still don't care what you think about Scotland yet you still care what other Bears do. It's not rocket science, mate.

Yes you are replying on a forum to me that u don't care, about 5 posts ago. Listen go and celebrate the1-1 with the tartan army. 

1 minute ago, delparlane said:

Well aware of his record w/ ManU, but frankly I look at the amount of caps he's received v. say the amount Davie Cooper earned in his time on earth and find it completely baffling.

TBH I am not Fletchers biggest fan by any means but he must have something.

Cooper probably suffered through being in an absolutely horrible Rangers team for years when he never got near a cap