Jacobites v Lithuania

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Aww come on u don't be like that we should stand shoulder to shoulder with them as they are booing our players. I agree though fuck them. 

M8 I heard nothing but anti Rangers bile all the way down the road, disgusting shower of bastards, I cannot understand how some of our support can side with these cunts, me personally I hope they never qualify for another tournament again , as a norm I don't usually give a fuck but I now actively hope they get fucked, nationalists have ruined this country and it will only get worse 

:lol::lol::lol:

And yet, the fucking arseholes running our game will just make up some pish and continue to fail in their job.

Oreagan - Scotland WILL win the world cup.

Sturgeon - scotland WILL be an independant country.

Eh, no! You deranged cunts are killing this country and you should just fuck off if you actually care about this country.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

M8 I heard nothing but anti Rangers bile all the way down the road, disgusting shower of bastards, I cannot understand how some of our support can side with these cunts, me personally I hope they never qualify for another tournament again , as a norm I don't usually give a fuck but I now actively hope they get fucked, nationalists have ruined this country and it will only get worse 

We are not siding with these cunts we are supporting our country's team.

What is so difficult to understand about that difference.

If you overheard some bears being cunts would you stop supporting Rangers?

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Yes you are replying on a forum to me that u don't care, about 5 posts ago. Listen go and celebrate the1-1 with the tartan army. 

No, you're still  not getting it. Let me try again...

I don't care what you think about Scotland. That, specifically, and it was made clear in my first two posts. That does not mean that I am not interested in replying to you on a forum that I am very, very interested in participating in.

And my not caring about that is unlike yourself, as is evident from the first of your posts I replied to. Which is what my entire point was. That I don't care what you think about Scotland but you seem to need to care what other Bears do.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

TBH I am not Fletchers biggest fan by any means but he must have something.

Cooper probably suffered through being in an absolutely horrible Rangers team for years when he never got near a cap

Aye, no worries m8; agree that Coop suffered badly from those surrounding him at the time, but his talent was still there for all to see even if many of the blinkered inside Scotland turned a blind eye to it. Fletcher, though...I don't know, I just never climbed aboard his bandwagon. Solid enough, don't get me wrong, but when this is the cream of the crop for us then (to me) it just shows how far we've fallen over the decades.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Draw probably saved him mate .Hope your good old pal .I know your torn but I do respect your passions for your Country 

I truly wish I felt the same way

He's got a brass neck if he stays now IMO. 

Likewise, eejay. Hope yer well also, buddy.

I don't mind if anyone feels they can't support the country. I completely get why, but it's not for me.

Just now, King Jela said:

Shite result but I don't support Scotland for glory, is that why you support teams? 

What?? I support Rangers always have done and always will. I never chose to support Rangers I was chosen like thousands and thousands more so I'm not sure what ur question is getting at. I support pollok in junior football as my bro in law plays for them and supported shotts when  he played for them but that's more following him than really supporting teams. Re Scotland I said earlier I hated international football but didn't actively want Scotland to get beat  however after what has happened with Rangers and the way we are thought of and our players getting overlooked all the time for poorer players add to that the way we are treated in Scotland for being Rangers fans, yeah I'm quite happy for Scotland to be beat . 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't care what you think about Scotland. That, specifically, and it was made clear in my first two posts. That does not mean that I am not interested in replying to you on a forum that I am very, very interested in participating in.

And my not caring about that is unlike yourself, as is evident from the first of your posts I replied to. Which is what my entire point was. That I don't care what you think about Scotland but you seem to need to care what other Bears do.

No please don't try again let's just leave it. You like Scotland and I don't so let's leave it at that and hope Rangers get a victory up in Inverness and also beat cellic in the cup 

11 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Started well in the Euro qualifiers but seemed to run out of ideas halfway through the group . Hasn't changed going by this performance . 

At the moment, mate, we've had him fail to qualify from the easiest qualification system ever and now falling at the second hurdle to Lithuania. 

How can you survive that and look yourself in the mirror?

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Agree 100%, the fans that hate Scotland are free to do so, personally I think it's pathetic but that's only my opinion. If I want to be a Rangers fan that also supports my country I will. 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

No please don't try again let's just leave it. You like Scotland and I don't so let's leave it at that and hope Rangers get a victory up in Inverness and also beat cellic in the cup 

That's all I'm asking for, my man.

I apologise for the attitude of the post, it was unnecessary.