Jacobites v Lithuania

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We are not siding with these cunts we are supporting our countries team.

What is so difficult to understand about that difference.

If you overheard some bears being cunts would you stop supporting 

9 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We are not siding with these cunts we are supporting our countries team.

What is so difficult to understand about that difference.

If you overheard some bears being cunts would you stop supporting Rangers?

Stupid reply m8, bears being cunts has no relevance to what I heard last night, I love our club , the rest of this shitehole of a country doesn't, I don't like international football and never have, in my experience most of the wanks  who follow scotland hate Rangers , if you want to follow scotland then that's fine, but for me I refuse to support a team followed by a majority who hate our club 

See folk who get angry at other bears supporting Scotland, you lot need to get a fucking grip. 

Personally I also felt betrayed by the SFA a few years ago and supporting Scotland hasn't been my thing since - before that I was at every single home game and had some amazing memories (in qualifiers ?). Half my mates still support Scotland and some feel like me. No need to be a fucking dick about it. 

Support them or don't. It's your choice. Don't force that choice on other people.

A bad day for Scottish football another low - time for heads to roll in the Sfa

Why have - The rest of the home nations have progressed ?

Scotland are the same as moldova - andora and just fKIN awful !

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

See folk who get angry at other bears supporting Scotland, you lot need to get a fucking grip. 

Personally I also felt betrayed by the SFA a few years ago and supporting Scotland hasn't been my thing since - before that I was at every single home game and had some amazing memories (in qualifiers ?). Half my mates still support Scotland and some feel like me. No need to be a fucking dick about it. 

Support them or don't. It's your choice. Don't force that choice on other people.

To be honest I'm a fair weather supporter when it comes to Scotland, when they are shite I couldn't care less, when they are winning I take an interest.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

To be honest I'm a fair weather supporter when it comes to Scotland, when they are shite I couldn't care less, when they are winning I take an interest.

I'm the opposite. When they lose its now a feeling I get when the taigs or the sheep get pumped. 

Before it was nothing now it's that.

For me it's nothing to do with the SFA, Regan or whoever else. If that's all it was i'd disassociate them from the team and support Scotland just as easily as i managed to disassociate Rangers from bastards like Whyte, Green and the Easdale's and carry on supporting the team.

It's about the supporters. A bunch of bigoted, hateful, rabid dogs who decided to beat to the Celtic drum and tried to kill our club when there was blood in the water. Nowadays the same people attack our staff and players, dehumanise our living supporters and mock our dead ones, mock serious injury of one of our great players and even boo a player representing Scotland because he's a Rangers player. 

Nothing to do with the SFA. It's not even to do with Strachan or the squad of players. There's not a chance in hell i could share a ground with the Scotland support. I don't begrudge any Bears deciding to support the team, it's your personal choice. Me personally, with the dynamics of scottish society and scottish football as they are - i wish nothing but deep, deep misery for every non-Rangers supporter in this country. If the national team losing every game 5-0 achieves that, then i'll be here cheering for every single goal. 

Find the whole Scotland setup embarrassing,from the smug wee cunt Strachan to the clowns in what is passed off as our national dress( funny hat,fitba top,kilt and desert boots). Shower of Rangers hating cunts who are like Aberdeen and think they are still a super power. The whole international thing pisses me off and only seems an irritating interruption to the real football and is the equivalent of a winter shutdown 

I won't be watching another Scotland game any time in the future as there is nothing there to excite the crowd and the fans are just booring wee whores when a Rangers player is announced.

Fuck em all. The ones that want to persist go for it, don't really mind it is your own choice.

Certainly was painful viewing and another prime example of why Strachan should not have been kept on after the Euros qualifiers. One up front against Lithuania at home and opting for Martin instead of Griffiths was a laughable decision. Can Scotland not find manager with brains/balls?! 

9 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Certainly was painful viewing and another prime example of why Strachan should not have been kept on after the Euros qualifiers. One up front against Lithuania at home and opting for Martin instead of Griffiths was a laughable decision. Can Scotland not find manager with brains/balls?! 

Trying to get knocked out as soon as possible so they can build for the 2020 qualifiers obviously :lol: 

The pundits were writing Scotland off already on Radio Scotland - probably a coded message for Strachan Must Go.

Going to be difficult now, 4 points from 12 now looks a real possibilty. Going by group results, Scotland may best benefit from a group where everyone drops points (and that includes England post-Allerdyce).

5 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

The pundits were writing Scotland off already on Radio Scotland - probably a coded message for Strachan Must Go.

Going to be difficult now, 4 points from 12 now looks a real possibilty. Going by group results, Scotland may best benefit from a group where everyone drops points (and that includes England post-Allerdyce).

In other words, the bheggars have had a shot of running the national game and fucked it up beyond belief.

Give the power back to the people who know what to do and let us get our country back on track.

6 hours ago, badjon said:

The guy above with the DC comment remember that he was only eligible for about the third of games we have nowadays and Scotland had a hell of af a lot better 'other' players or picks.

Fair point about DC; I do remember full well the calibre of players we used to have available, which is why I guess I'm un-awed by what Fletcher offers. But, as the saying goes - that was then, this is now. I know I'm also guilty of seeing the past through rose-coloured specs at times, because in truth those players we used to be able to draw from were also guilty of not rising to the occasion more times than I care to remember..

9 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

Shame wee Leigh didn't start for you mate. If wee broony hadn't retired either he would have gave them energy and don't get me started on why Kieran the next bayern left back wasn't playing.

Shocking

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Shame wee Leigh didn't start for you mate. If wee broony hadn't retired either he would have gave them energy and don't get me started on why Kiernan the next bayern left back wasn't playing.

Shocking

Oh indeed mate, Broony would of made all the difference with his commanding presence..just ask oor Joey. Wee Maloney should of been in there to mix it up a bit and if Craigy bhoy was between the sticks he would of saved their goal..terrible decisions all round I'm sure you would agree?

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Oh indeed mate, Broony would of made all the difference with his commanding presence..just ask oor Joey. Wee Maloney should of been in there to mix it up a bit and if Craigy bhoy was between the sticks he would of saved their goal..terrible decisions all round I'm sure you would agree?

100% agree. 

11 hours ago, dalton said:

A bad day for Scottish football another low - time for heads to roll in the Sfa

Why have - The rest of the home nations have progressed ?

Scotland are the same as moldova - andora and just fKIN awful !

England haven't progressed.

Wales have got very lucky with Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey. I'm not sure what Welsh football specifically did to develop those two players. 

Northern Ireland have done what we should have been able to do, with the easier qualification process.

1 hour ago, left winger said:

England haven't progressed.

Wales have got very lucky with Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey. I'm not sure what Welsh football specifically did to develop those two players. 

Northern Ireland have done what we should have been able to do, with the easier qualification process.

Northern Ireland won the fucking group they were in did not need any easy route

Scotland .....fuck them