Jacobites v Lithuania

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, centenarystand said:

Shame, the Sky studio is well represented. There was a time we could all support Scotland before it was taken over by these romanist , papist immigrants and then the SNP fantasist arsewipes that make you ashamed to be Scottish.

My thoughts exactly. I remember as a kid that a scotland game was a big thing and we would go to other peoples houses for the game. It was a big occasion. No matter who the players played for club wise, you got behind them. Now we have an SFA and SNP that are hell bent on dividing a country that used to be great. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Utter scum. I just feel for Wallace. 

I know he's a Rangers player but why is he singled out for all this abuse? He seems to me to be an honest guy and has never said a bad word against any clubs. And no cunt has yet explained this Lee Wallace is a grass pish.

2 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I know he's a Rangers player but why is he singled out for all this abuse? He seems to me to be an honest guy and has never said a bad word against any clubs. And no cunt has yet explained this Lee Wallace is a grass pish.

A guy on Twitter made a fake statement thing and cunt's believed it.

Done something similar with stats about Red Imps and Sky Sports actually believed it.

3 minutes ago, BF2 said:

You've answered your own question there mate.

2 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Coz he's a Rangers player. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A guy on Twitter made a fake statement thing and cunt's believed it.

Done something similar with stats about Red Imps and Sky Sports actually believed it.

Seriously?! How fucking thick do you have to be?