Hampden Booed Lee Wallace?

I never watch The Scots team now, NEVER.

I was watching the Northern Ireland game, 4 - 0 bye the way. YESSSsssss

Was speaking to a friend, and he told me that when Lee Wallace's name was read out, they booed him?

Anyone confirm.

If that was the case, its ANOTHER new fukkin low.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

Was speaking to a friend, and he told me that when Lee Wallace's name was read out, they booed him?

Anyone confirm.

We are speaking of people who find it funny to flash there privates at women and children.
Nothing these cunts do surprises me.
The way these cunts will conduct themselves at Wembley will be enough to embarrass a whole country.
These cunts scraped the bottom of the barrel a long time ago and me personally have hated the cunts since the time they booed Ian Ferguson.:uk:

22 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

Anyone confirm.

I was at the game and that is just pish - why post this crap - oh someone told me oh oh 

sad

Doesn't suprise me in the slightest that those yes voting scum would boo Wallace.

the Scotland supports are total scum. Sheepshagers, hivs Dundee hivs even st midden fans have it in for us big time.

it seems to be acceptable for a drunk tranny wae a kilt on steaming drunk but for a bear to be drunk we are seen as thugs. 

A horrible group of people and the worst type of cunts you ever clapped eyes on,and I mean ever.
Wouldn't need an eye witness as whatever you told me about the skirt lifters would not surprise me.
doh a fuckin dearie me would make you slit your wrists.
Horrible horrible cunts deserve everything they get.   

Guest Lloyd72
11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I was at the game and that is just pish - why post this crap - oh someone told me oh oh 

sad

It's even more sad that a member of our support would pay to watch something so anti-Rangers.

I utterly despise those Jacobites, 99 percent of them are rangers haters! They are a total embarrassment with they're kilts, stupid hats and see you jimmy hats, and as for that pishy doe a deer song! Oh fucking dear!! Rule Britannia!! ????????

A shower of shite but ours at the top should know better than to let our players be put into that position, a captain of Rangers booed wearing the jersey of his country ? Should never have been put in that position, Lee Wallace should have been protected because it was always in the cards after pictures in Malta showed tartan tranny fans with banners discrediting him about the cup final. No Rangers player or fan is safe under the sfa, spfl or indeed police Scotland either on or off the park, that's been proved from the assault on the 10 year old at the league cup semi final to Motherwell to the Scottish cup final. Ours at the top should have withdrawn him from the squad and mackay whether they liked it or not and showed some gumption for once instead of these constant statements with no further back up, get hard or get fucked !:sherlock:

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

1. He happily paid money to sit in a stadium full of cunts who despise everything about our football club.

2. Paranoid protestants.

Check 

Mate

But to get thread back on track, and not withstanding, he was at the game and says it's utter pish that Lee Wallace was booed.

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

I get more mileage from hating the cunts in the knowledge that the shite we expect will only get worse. :uk: 
We best get used to it as every cunt who zips up there tartan skirts hates us. :uk: 
They are backed by every Rangers hating cunt in Scotland :uk:  

Yet your user name is scottyscott  :D

So we have a Rangers fan @Bluepeter9 that was actually at the game and said Lee Wallace wasn't booed. Is that not good enough. why do so many of our fans want to jump on the offended bus? Oh and as we keep telling them. If you don't like this country fuck off to somewhere you do like!

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, blueretro said:

So we have a Rangers fan @Bluepeter9 that was actually at the game and said Lee Wallace wasn't booed. Is that not good enough. why do so many of our fans want to jump on the offended bus? Oh and as we keep telling them. If you don't like this country fuck off to somewhere you do like!

Give me a reason why I should give up on my football team just because I hate the nationalist shit hole of a place.

12 minutes ago, don logan said:

But to get thread back on track, and not withstanding, he was at the game and says it's utter pish that Lee Wallace was booed.

8 minutes ago, blueretro said:

So we have a Rangers fan @Bluepeter9 that was actually at the game and said Lee Wallace wasn't booed. Is that not good enough.

11 minutes ago, blueretro said:

What we do not like is a country full of Rangers haters.